Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    yl32twkemued.png
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    For anyone thinking an all white dining room is a great idea, you are right. Until you use said dining room.

Never use that room then. Like an old person's fine China, it's for looking not using.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    yl32twkemued.png

LMAO
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    White floors? That's hardcore...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    For anyone thinking an all white dining room is a great idea, you are right. Until you use said dining room.

Never use that room then. Like an old person's fine China, it's for looking not using.

We use it every day. Just have to keep repainting. Not one of my smartest ideas.

perhaps next time you go to repaint, you use a different color.

Also, wtf are you doing in there that you need to repaint? I can understand 'clean upholstery' or 'shampoo the carpet' but to have to repaint? I want in on that fun!

My floors! I painted my hardwood floors white. Like a dummy.

..... just spin it as the distressed look.

*shrug

Heck, I've sold my entire existence as the: distressed look.
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Coworkers please...

c8vr2fzzymvy.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

We use it every day. Just have to keep repainting. Not one of my smartest ideas.

perhaps next time you go to repaint, you use a different color.

Also, wtf are you doing in there that you need to repaint? I can understand 'clean upholstery' or 'shampoo the carpet' but to have to repaint? I want in on that fun!

My floors! I painted my hardwood floors white. Like a dummy.

agreed

Truly thought these floors will be amazingly worn after time and turn into shabby chic. How bad could they get? No pets. Kids are teens now. We can do this. But I couldn't have been wronger.

Personally I would of used a mop. ;)
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Not sure why the hell the term 'ghosted' has come up and is being used on TV, in movies, and even a bunch on the forums, but I hate hearing it. In military circles, it means something quite different that this drama crap.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Found the perfect Christmas present.

miex7a0l62bs.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.