What a difference MFP support makes!

Options
I just scrolled through my timeline to when I first started here and realized what a HUGE difference its made since I entered the community boards and reached out for support! I kind of keep a low profile, so I don't post as often as some of my pals, but scrolling through the newsfeed and seeing what My FP fam is up to is always motivating and inspiring! Thanks for being out here, supporting each other in positive ways!

Replies

• SapphireMoon23
    SapphireMoon23 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Definitely. I was missusing mfp, eating back all the calories i burned working out. I never lost wt last year. Was so confused & disappointed. Now i kicked it up a notch, counting, weighing all food. Set the activity goal to low. Not eating more than half of the cal i burn during cardio, etc. Reading more tips & following them.
    Reading all the motivational testimonials is great.
  • Athomemermaid
    Athomemermaid Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! I'm on several times a day just reading the forums! feel like I've re learnt so much in regards to eating better and exercise. Wish I found this a few years ago!
  • Cbestinme
    Cbestinme Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I feel the same as all of you. I've learned so much since I discovered the community pages a little over a month ago. And I've found it's so useful for life in general, as weight has such huge connection to quality of life. Thanks mfp community &thanks OP for saying it for us!!