#SelfCheck Learn from my mistakes

Options
#SelfCheck In order for people to make changes they simply don't make excuses at that point.

The person that depends on us most is ourselves. So logic speaking if we can't depend on ourselves then why do we expect others to? Everyday we cheat on ourselves. We cheat on our diets, Alarm clock by setting it up for extra 30 minutes of sleep,We cheat on ourselves by saying we will never call our ex's again and then turn around and call them back. We cheat on ourselves all the time so why do we expect others to? The hardest woman or man to date(As in cheat or take advantage of) is an individual who spends time on themselves. A person that spends so much time on self raises the level playing field a man/woman must contribute to meet your standards. The reason most of us attract a man/woman that's no good is because they see us treat ourselves like were no good. It's common sense and logic goes long way to explaining how I gotten into my circumstances. It's not to figure out its just takes a effort to apply information and overcome. A real good friend or family members in the past has told me the raw truth about self and I never took the advice and apply it. Those individuals now look at me as lier or just not in my life. Simply because good friends and good family members GET TIRED. It's those moments when you realize not only you are poison to self but your poison to people around you and they're smart enough to remove themselves from around you.

I PRAY NOBODY EVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THAT.. Continue to have an amazing Monday and awesome week. #VikingStrong

Replies

• bininj
    bininj Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow. What amazing truth. Getting honest with ourselves is the first step to improving ourselves. But first we have to recognise our problems. I had a friend who always did amazing well at school, her parents were so supportive, and encouraging. She had this incredible self confidence. She was a high achiever. She is a CEO now and in the million dollars bracket. No one ever told her she couldn't do anything, so she never knew any limitations. She's slim and attractive. The reason she's not overweight is because she doesn't want to be. As simple as that. I think we can all have that control in our lives if we can push away our limitations and see a clear road ahead. My road ahead is to get down to my ideal weight without feeling like temptation is always there.
  • HakeemTheDream89
    HakeemTheDream89 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    bininj wrote: »
    Wow. What amazing truth. Getting honest with ourselves is the first step to improving ourselves. But first we have to recognise our problems. I had a friend who always did amazing well at school, her parents were so supportive, and encouraging. She had this incredible self confidence. She was a high achiever. She is a CEO now and in the million dollars bracket. No one ever told her she couldn't do anything, so she never knew any limitations. She's slim and attractive. The reason she's not overweight is because she doesn't want to be. As simple as that. I think we can all have that control in our lives if we can push away our limitations and see a clear road ahead. My road ahead is to get down to my ideal weight without feeling like temptation is always there.

Exactly I believe we all have the information or the tools to gather the info but we just don't apply it to our life or on a consistent basis
  • bininj
    bininj Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    So true!