Etiquette advice needed

Options
badgerface1k
badgerface1k Posts: 125 Member
edited November 2016 in Chit-Chat
egjappxvkaus.jpg November is wife beater season. I wear them to Walmart no prob. But I was at Costco and some stuck up sorority girl looked at me and laughed. Who is in the right here?

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Costco is definitely higher class than Walmart. You'll need at least a sports jersey tank there.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Neither of you are in the wrong! Don't flag me!!!

STOP TROLLING ME!!
  • badgerface1k
    badgerface1k Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Lol. I'm afraid to add anymore because OP likes to flag anyone who opposes his opinion but I am curious as to why he thinks either of them are wrong in this situation. Wear whatever you like, as long as the appropriate parts are covered, there is no wrong clothing. And sorority girls, well they are just girls. Don't take offense. She may not have even been laughing at you.
    The OP ain't doing any such thing. In case u didn't notice I don't really take this all that seriously
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    "wife beater" Grrrrr :#
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Thank God you weren't shopping at Neiman Marcus; you could have been arrested.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Post Reported.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Costco is dumb
  • mila_lova
    mila_lova Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it, she might not have been thinking about you at all. Also, people can be weird and dumb.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Post Reported.

Someone is flagging me all over the place. I'm on my best damn behavior too!

Yeah, not cool.

Although, I've learned never to underestimate the scorn of the Spice Girls' fan base.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Costco is dumb

I would agree.....

except that they have shredded bacon, in convenient packaging.... sky high stacks of bacon.
    They are just sitting there in aisle seven, on a wooden pallet, waiting for a good home.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Im sure she wasn't laughing at you ..stick that chest out and wear your wife beater with pride