New Recipe Site

Options
skinnypigeon
skinnypigeon Posts: 107 Member
I have finally started my food blog, and wanted to share with everyone here. I am focusing on healthy, primarily whole foods. Check it out if your interested. Keep coming back because it will definitely be growing!

Stylethatfood.com

I just posted my Chocolate Almond Shake, which is a great summer treat, for those hot day!

Thanks everyone, ENJOY!

Replies

• coolstacey6
    coolstacey6 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Just checked it out! FABULOUS!!! I saved your blog to my favorites! Thanks
  • hellaamber
    hellaamber Posts: 12
    Options
    wow! what a great site! thanks for sharing. :)
  • fultzjaf
    fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Those all look really good, and yet they seem like they are so simple to make! That's a huge plus for me because I am NOT a cooking type person and they all seem pretty easy, even for me. Thanks for the site, and good job!
  • chottinger1
    chottinger1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome site! Thanks for sharing it with us.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Your site looks great! I can't wait to see what else you add. That panini looks really good. Hell, all of it looks good, but nice and healthy :)
  • mikethom
    mikethom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Great stuff! Thanks!
  • skinnypigeon
    Options
    THANKS everyone, I look forward to posting more recipes...tonight look forward to some thai food, Pad See Ew!
  • JAGfilm
    JAGfilm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try all of these! Especially excited about the healthier, veggie pad see ew!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!!
  • Gottagetfit4me
    Gottagetfit4me Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great site! Thanks for sharing :-)
  • Dmarieroth
    Options
    Bump
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I just bookmarked you. Thanks!
  • jameses
    jameses Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bump

Great Site, its been added to my Favorites
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I've actually been on your blog before...forget how I stumbled upon it. I think it is great & just bookmarked you!
  • dhutchins23
    Options
    I need a good healthy idea for something to crave a sweer tooth. Im trying to stay away from chocolate but if it is okay to get the weight watchers then i would. I love chocolate.
  • dhutchins23
    Options
    I need a good healthy idea for something to crave a sweer tooth. Im trying to stay away from chocolate but if it is okay to get the weight watchers then i would. I love chocolate.
  • strivingforhealth
    Options
    The foods looks delicious!!!!!
  • skinnypigeon
    Options
    All the feedback just makes me want to post more and more! =) I am currently working on some whole wheat challah bread and coconut french toast. I will also be certain to work on some healthy sweet treats!
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!! I will be referring to your site a lot for recipes!! Especially the chicken tikka masala. I make it already but want to lighten it up.
  • grammymelPolly
    Options
    Just check your site and see so many good things to eat. This will keep me from eating the same things all the time. Just bookmarked your site and will use it often. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on the site yet , but with all of these great reviews I am definetly going to bookmark it as a favorite.. Sounds wonderful!!!