Proper Protein usage....

Options
Ok (don't laugh...it works) I have been doing the Brazil Butt Lift since March and am seeing great results. I actually was starting to see beautiful muscle definition until the past month when life got away from me and I have not been as consistant.

Other than yesterday I am usually really below on calories on the days I exercise.

I drink a Pure Whey Isolate shake after my workout and a Casein shake before bed. SHOULD I add another whey shake BEFORE I work out for body and calorie benefits?

Replies

• LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    who cares........................ accpet to say we have seen your result of the butt lift :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • rore1
    rore1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ummmmm I agree with Lee. I have NEVER seen a butt as hot as yours...damn......xoxo
  • jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    How low is your calorie deficit on your workout days?
  • Dizzle_65
    Dizzle_65 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    No you shouldn't they are meant to be supplements i.e. they supplement your diet is you are on three shakes a day I'd suggest your diet would be wrong.

Your current two shakes a day seems about right
  • TrevaNadreau
    TrevaNadreau Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You would probably be batter off adding it to your breakfast. Your body will be holding very little, if any, protein by the time you wake up. If you're looking to keep a constant flow of protein, breakfast is the way to go.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    How low is your calorie deficit on your workout days?

Usually by anywhere from 300 to 500 calories. With exercise I end up over 2,000 allowed and just can not eat enoughe QUALITY calories in each day, I try but I do not want to put high calories refined crap or stuff loaded with fats into my body just to make my goal.