Options

Replies

• Minoesh
    Minoesh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ok, you ask for it!! Sex..... I can use many positions without
    smothering from the fat, I can look down and see my body and hubby's
    no huge belly blocking my view :blushing: sorry if to much info:embarassed:

Love it!! I so understand where you're coming from! Good on you for being bold enough to post this :wink:
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    These are all great...and funny!!

I've had a few small ones. Last week when I donated blood, the guy made me step on the scale to make sure I was over the minimum weight (110). He made my day!

I've also noticed that I have to hook my bras on the tightest hooks now. But unfortunately that wasn't where I was trying to lose weight. =(
  • fitby2012
    fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My breasts are starting to lift :-D. In the morning, my towel ends up around my shoulders. Before I began exercising, the bottom of the towel and my breasts were even. Now, my breasts are not as low. Weird, but I will take it!
  • KarenStapler
    Options
    Nobody has asked me lately when my baby was due! Really, this last happened only 3 months ago in April while we were on our honeymoon. I generally respond with "oh, I'm not pregnant; this is just where I store all my extra fat (while rubbing my tummy)" and deliver it with a smile. I always get a chuckle at how fast a getaway the person makes. It also happened last fall, when I took my son to a local wrestling match. I think the guy was trying to hit on me and wanted to break the ice by asking about my "pregnancy". When I told him I wasn't pregnant, he stammered "oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you." I told him "you didn't embarrass me, you embarrassed yourself." Another quick getaway LOL.
    (i posted this on another thread earlier today, but fits this thread beautifully)
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I still wear the same belt that I was wearing when I started my healthier lifestyle. Some may say I keep it because I am too cheap to buy a new one, but I use it for motivation. I get a nice NSV every time I poke a new hole in it or when the end of the belt reaches a new beltloop on my pants. What once was a size 50 waist is now a 38 and continuing to shrink!!
  • calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I just realized that for the last 2 weeks or so, I haven't peed my pants when I sneeze...
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    lol my embarassing one goes back and forth...before i started losing weight, i could see my midsection past my boobs when i looked down, then i started losing my midsection so when i looked down i couldn't see it. now, my boobs are getting smaller so i can see my midsection again! LOL
  • VeroM1234
    VeroM1234 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Not an NSV but I cant wait for it to happen!!!

I cant wait to go to a trip down south and wear as much bikins and dress without my thighs rubbing together!

It hurts like hellllllll !!!!!

It started happening when I was 140 pounds (Im 5'2)

OH GOD IT HURTS LOL
  • AmyS618
    AmyS618 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My butt is bony and hard chairs are uncomfortable. I'm sad I'm losing my booty but happy for the overall changes!
  • Texas_Nana
    Texas_Nana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am really enjoying these posts, great thread! My strangest NSV happened last Sunday. When I woke up my underwear didn’t fit! Droopy panties overnight! I grabbed a different pair and they were droopy too. I’m enjoying the feeling but I suppose I better get some that fit before I find them around my ankles one day!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I am really enjoying these posts, great thread! My strangest NSV happened last Sunday. When I woke up my underwear didn’t fit! Droopy panties overnight! I grabbed a different pair and they were droopy too. I’m enjoying the feeling but I suppose I better get some that fit before I find them around my ankles one day!

I totally had to buy new panties too. I like the boyshort style and needed a pair in nude (you never realize how important it is to have one nude pair until you want to wear something thats white or a light fabric!) and per the chart I was to buy the next size down, pu them on at home.... yeah Ill need the next size down here soon!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Ok, you ask for it!! Sex..... I can use many positions without
    smothering from the fat, I can look down and see my body and hubby's
    no huge belly blocking my view :blushing: sorry if to much info:embarassed:

This is hands down my favorite 'strangest NSV'

None of my bras (sports or regular) fit right anymore. :) but bras are expensive...
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I wore a yellow shirt yesterday. I haven't worn yellow in FOREVER because first of all, it attracts attention, and secondly, it does not hide ANYTHING. I like my dark colors- I feel hidden and comfortable. Yesterday, I was out in the open but still comfortable. Expanding my wardrobe will be a LOT of fun when I'm done losing weight :bigsmile:

Awesome NSV's everyone, these are fun to read!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    My Best NSV happened this morning when i came into work, I was called in my bosses office and he said my pants were to big and not acceptable to wear to work. He asked me why i was smiling and I said because i have been wearing these pants for a year up to this office and i just recently lost 20lbs. Best feeling after getting in trouble i have ever had. Although now i have to go by new pants

Wow! Did you use that chance to ask for an expense account?? :) Nice job!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Sounds odd, but my belly button looks almost like it did before I got pregnant, and that was a NSV for me. It got pretty stretched when I was pregnant, so there was extra skin on the top that kind of gave it a "hood" that it never had before. After I gave birth, I still had a layer of extra pudge, so that "hood" never really went away. I looked at it the other day and realized I could actually see the back of my belly button again, because some of that chub had melted off the top, so it's less hooded! Made me rather excited. :)
  • blondebaby9890
    Options
    I was cleaning the car this morning and my bra straps slipped down! I was like 'YES!!!'
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Finally having the courage to have a trainer at your gym measure your body fat and finding out (rather unexpectedly) that while you thought you might have made it to 'average/acceptable' range, you are at 23% which is well within the "Fit" range for my age/height/weight (which is 21-24%) ... and then, knowing my goal, being told "if you exchange another 10 lbs of body fat for lean mass, you will be well into the 'athlete' range ... and given the rate that you have been working, that is very doable within the next 4-6 weeks".

WHOA ...
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Buying size Medium tops @ Goodwill.

Really - I have conditioned myself to head for the Extra Large racks at *any* clothing store, but 2 nights ago I checked myself and stopped at Medium. I had a brief, panicked moment of "What the h*** am I thinking?!" but I brushed it aside and picked out a couple of tops for work. They fit and they look great! It was completely surreal.
  • nikibob
    nikibob Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    loving this post!! and i haven't heard this nsv anywhere else so i have to share because it is pretty strange!

when i was overweight and eating whatever i wanted i had nightmares constantly. usually at least 3 nights a week. i only just realized a few days ago that i haven't had a nightmare in months!! my body is so much healthier now and that's all i can really rationalize would be the reason for this change. it's not something i had ever considered that's for sure.
  • cheri0627
    cheri0627 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    when I realized I could easily shave the outside of my left leg with my right hand. My thighs, calves and belly weren't getting in the way anymore.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!