I don't know what I am doing wrong

Options
My weight is not decreasing any more

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    How much have you lost since the last time you calculated your goals? It's reccommended every 10 lbs or so. If you haven't, just go back through the "goals" process using your current weight as...well...your current weight.

If that's not the issue, then what TavistockToad said.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    You are not in a calorie deficit or you are being impatient, depending on the time scale you haven't lost weight in.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Syd_Artist wrote: »
    My weight is not decreasing any more

More information would be helpful.
    How long has it been since your weight has decreased? One day, one week, three months?
    Height, weight, age, activity level, calorie goal?
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    You are not in a calorie deficit or you are being impatient, depending on the time scale you haven't lost weight in.

This is the exact answer to your question.

The solution to the first is: get a digital food scale and weigh all your food and log it correctly in MFP.

The solution to the second is: obviously wait longer
  • Syd_Artist
    Syd_Artist Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your support guys !!
    I will be honest, I don't weigh my food .. however I am using MFP to monitor my calories intake, exercise etc..
    I started weight lose roller coaster journey with 102 KG 4 months ago now I am 94.3 .. slow progress is still a progress !!
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    So you see? You are losing weight. :)

And that's a good loss!

If by "not decreasing any more" you mean in the past couple weeks or thereabouts, or even 3-4-ish weeks, don't worry yet, IMO. Sometimes after that first loss, you might hang out and hover at an approximate weight for a few weeks. I've seen other people say that and it has happened to me, and definitely did I think at the 20-ish lb. mark, IIRC. (It was in the 190s and I started at 212, so...Anyway, I remember thinking I was nevvvvvvvver going to get to the 180s, then, bam.) Everyone is different in this regard but I personally wouldn't be worrying yet until it had been more than three-ish, four-ish weeks. Then I'd think maybe I was eating more than I thought, or over-logging exercise cals or whatever.

• Neanbean13
    Neanbean13 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    How do u monitor calories by not weighing food???? If you want to lose u really fo have to weigh everything. From oil u use for cooking to milk in coffee etc... the serving sizes ive found are inaccurate in their calorie readings. If u are weighing raw food find the equivalent raw measurement in MFP. Or if cooked weight do the same. And be consistant
  • Syd_Artist
    edited December 2016
    Options
  • Syd_Artist
    Options
    Neanbean13 wrote: »
    How do u monitor calories by not weighing food???? If you want to lose u really fo have to weigh everything. From oil u use for cooking to milk in coffee etc... the serving sizes ive found are inaccurate in their calorie readings. If u are weighing raw food find the equivalent raw measurement in MFP. Or if cooked weight do the same. And be consistant

I am not weighing food, I need some guide and help, not sure how to do it can you pls guide me please. Send me PM and I will discuss in details thank you.