SNACK ATTACK

Options
SNACK ATTACK...... Here is the idea. You get ziplock sandwich bags you put 100 calories worth of crackers, potato chips, trail mix, pretzels. gummy bears, cookies, fruit, cucumbers, radishes, gold fish, ect...you get the idea. Do this on the weekend with what ever snacks you like. Just make sure you measure out everything so each bag is 100 calories. Put everything on on shelf in cupboard or refrigerator. Then through out the week when you need a snack you grab one of your bags and you know every bag is 100 calories. So you know right away weather its worth the 100 calories. This is also great to take to work you have little snacks ready to go. No vending machine or roach coach needed. You could even make a food item in your counter called "Snack Attack" for easy tracking. Anyway just an idea.

Replies

• Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    That's actually an awesome idea! I'm guilty of snacking out of the box and eating way to much :tongue:
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Like! Great Idea!
  • w_sanford
    w_sanford Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i like it!
  • kimrich10
    kimrich10 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good idea! Hahha roach coach!! We have plenty of those in my neighbor hood! Always sooo tempting after drinking.... make the most delish burrito! hahah
  • RobertaG
    RobertaG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Great idea, but I think that in the heat of the moment when I'm looking for a snack, I would grab three bags .
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    awesome idea
  • souperficial
    souperficial Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I do this during the year so I can grab a quick snack to bring to class with me! It's so useful.
  • cheddarboy
    cheddarboy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yeah i know they sell those 100 cal dorito bags and other products but i think they're alot of money compared to regular sized bags. Just make sure you don't give up and eat 3 or 4 at a time, lol..
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Brilliant idea! I think I'll adopt it next month when we've got snack foods in ^_^
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Great idea for my road trip starting on Sunday!! I'm a little nervous of bored snacking in the car, but if I have it split out into 100 cal bags, it SHOULD help me stop when I'm visually done with one bag!
  • cathynicolette
    cathynicolette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Love the idea, but what is "roach coach"?
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Great idea, definately going to start doing this one. Saves you money compared to those 100 calorie snack packs and you can do snacks of your own choosing.
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea, I love it! Money and Calorie saving. It's so easy to eat more than you anticipated when you eat directly from the bag/box/container. I'm officially stealing your idea. :o)
  • casie05
    casie05 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Love this!
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Great idea but I too have never heard of a "roach coach" what is that?
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Love the idea, but what is "roach coach"?

It's one of those food trucks that drives around and you can buy hot food or snacks off of them. Most of the time they have great burritos....there's one out here that has BBQ! Usually they drive around mainly industrial areas, construction sites, etc.
  • Antlerdancer
    Antlerdancer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love this idea!