CRISIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Call your doctor immediately. After you explain the crisis, s/he will refer you for emergency plastic surgery because no one wants you to meet these people looking like a regular woman. Good luck.
    -LP
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    a few points

1 i went to your profile and you have NOTHING to worry about
    2 Dont do something to impress others.
    3 a short term fix will not last.......... its a longer process than that,.......... and i think you already know.

your boy friend like you just as you are.........so will his friends
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Call your doctor immediately. After you explain the crisis, s/he will refer you for emergency plastic surgery because no one wants you to meet these people looking like a regular woman. Good luck.
    -LP

my favorite response by far!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    I seriously think i'mma try this 30DS thing. any ideas about how i can learn more about the aqua aerobics thing?
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    Find a suit that flatters and rock what you got!

Your new dude has (presumably :wink: ) seen you in less than that and obviously likes what he sees. If his friends don't approve, then they're judgmental d-bags and aren't worth a second thought.

My thoughts exactly!!!!
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    ALL THE ABOVE!! =)

NUMBER 1 - You look GREAT! (no worries) :flowerforyou:
    #2 - They have to impress you too! (love this) :devil:
    #3 - Rock a BRAND NEW Bikini! (And I'm sure your BF has no issues with you!) :bigsmile:
    I seriously think i'mma try this 30DS thing. any ideas about how i can learn more about the aqua aerobics thing?

You will NOT regret it! Plus if you buy the DVD, you can continue it on your own later!
    ETA - Quick Tone, 30DS, HIGHLY recommend from personal experience! (you will NOT loose weight, but take that measurement tape, you WILL loose inches! And if you aren't already lifting weights/strength training, you WILL gain weight the 1st week or so (the body holding on to fluid to repair muscles), stick with it, this goes away!!
    - I'm using this to tone up for a beach vacation end of this month/begin of Aug!! You got this!

I would check your local rec centers, (anywhere that has a pool) We have 2 in my tiny little town that offer it (but not within my work schedule) alot of it you can do on your own w/dedication (the water offers amazing resistance!) You could google aqua aerobics routine too. (that's what I used to do, need to get back into it)

But just keep in mind you look great and I'm sure that his friends+wives will not think less, if they do, they are not worth the energy to worry about!

HAVE FUN, wish I was there! (I :heart: camping/canoeing ha ha)
  • Jinji
    Jinji Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just go as you are -- striving towards your goals. Slow but steady wins this weight-loss race. When you compare yourself to others, it is motivation to push onto your next success. Stay beautiful inside!