So I set my max calories for Thanksgiving at........

Options

Replies

• dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Ate more than I care to think about yesterday, including desserts. Had my one plate of leftovers today. 2 fitness classes this morning, and probably two tomorrow, and back at calorie counting tomorrow.
  • rebelicious73
    rebelicious73 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I blew the bank on chocolate pie #fail
  • phnxrth
    phnxrth Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Boy, a lot of you first few commenters really max out on that deal. I'd weigh 400 lbs if I let myself eat like that. Not keeping track today, though. Too many yummy leftovers.
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I went 395 over. Still ok for the week though. Right back on target today'
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    phnxrth wrote: »
    Boy, a lot of you first few commenters really max out on that deal. I'd weigh 400 lbs if I let myself eat like that. Not keeping track today, though. Too many yummy leftovers.

You'd weigh 400 pounds if you ate like that every day.

We're not eating like this every day.

Chill.

For everyone else in the thread... THE AFTERMATH...

Interestingly, I wasn't hungry at all today until around 3:30 this afternoon after yesterday's shenanigans.

I've been up since 5:00 this morning!

Yeah I woke up at 1:30 AM for work, worked 3-11:30, didn't eat on my lunch break (I thought I might leave early and didn't get to...then I found out later our store manager got donuts for everyone so boo)...ended up eating leftovers for brunch at 12:30.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I could have eaten 1600 today and still been in deficit. I tapped out after 1200. I have a feeling that's going to be a running theme for a few days.
  • ronjsteele1
    ronjsteele1 Posts: 1,064 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I was very cautious at thanksgiving. I used a smaller plate, I watched my portion sizes very carefully. If it seemed like a "half" portion, I cut it down in half again. So I was very careful. For the heck of it I decided to log everything and see how I did. I cooked everything I ate (didn't eat what others brought). I did not weigh everything but estimated as close as I could. Thanksgiving dinner - 1666 calories!!! If I had not had a piece of pie I would have cut about 350 calories out of that, but still! Man! So much for "being careful!" I'm glad I did this though because it showed me that even when I *think* I'm doing okay, I can totally be overdoing it. I'm really hoping I was guesstimating high, but I have a feeling I wasn't. Back to the grind today. :p
  • CJHoffmeier
    CJHoffmeier Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    5,098 calories! Yay!

You are brave to log Thankgiving
  • mari5466
    mari5466 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I ended up with 950 but I didn't weigh everything. I did the next day for leftovers and I think I was probably in the right ball park. I also think it's cause I don't really drink that much so it was mostly food.