Blindfolded, what's your favourite part of your own body?

Options
MsAmandaNJ
MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
I love the feel of my shoulders and legs, the muscle I've gained...it's not something I ever thought I'd be able to feel in my own body.

Replies

• Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Midriff - I love the feeling of my jeans sliding down, even with my belt tight.

Yeah, not sure how that sounds lol...
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    my calves - i have strong ones from lots of running/cycling
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Legs, bum and waist. I'm pretty happy with my arms and shoulders as well. In general I've never been happier with the way I look than right now after I got fit :S
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    My arms and butt I can flex both
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    My right hand.

... specifically, the palm.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    My thighs I guess, they're really thin compared to the rest of my body parts and smooth
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    Hold up lemme put on a blindfold and touch myself

^^ this
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Um, my eyes... which the blindfold is covering.
    I guess hands are second.
    Not stuff that really changes much.
  • PeakLiving
    PeakLiving Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    All my bulges.
  • 2wise4u
    2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My abs. I'm shaped like an hour glass so I have to appreciate the positives. :blush:
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I've always had nice legs (even though I'm short) but now they're more muscular, my calves are kind of impressive (to me at least). As far as changes from diet and exercise goes the most impressive change would be my waist. I found out I fall into the hourglass category which is in style right now. ( I grew up admiring that runway look) It's funny growing up I hated my big hips but it's an asset now! When I was bigger I thought my boobs and face were my only assets but now it's kind of hard to pick! *humble brag complete*
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    I've always had nice legs (even though I'm short) but now they're more muscular, my calves are kind of impressive (to me at least). As far as changes from diet and exercise goes the most impressive change would be my waist. I found out I fall into the hourglass category which is in style right now. ( I grew up admiring that runway look) It's funny growing up I hated my big hips but it's an asset now! When I was bigger I thought my boobs and face were my only assets but now it's kind of hard to pick! *humble brag complete*

Re5pext
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I got my honey a nice alpaca scarf for Xmas a few years back. It's very soft. It's heavy and thick enough to block out all the light, and long enough to tie around somebody's head.

shupaca-alpaca-scarf-neptune.jpg