Blindfolded, what's your favourite part of your own body?

Options

Replies

• Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »
    What's your problem, man? I didn't say the information would be useful to you.

The progress I have made in the process of losing weight are incredible to me - the muscle I've gained, the fat I've shed, the flexibility I have. I had an itch on my shoulder this morning, it really made me appreciate all that I've done for myself, feeling the muscle I have built, being able to reach back and around without pain or strain. I was wondering what things others are proud of, hence the thread.
    I tried to tag "Awesome" and "Inspiring" but I can only do one, you'll have to settle for Awesome. :)

Ha! It's tough when you have to pick just one at times. Thanks for the support!

You got mine too.. I could not bend down too well let alone scratch my own back... now I can squat like no other and scratch my own back...but I am too old to brag about that, as @Grey_1 already knows...LOL :):)

omg you aren't going to let me live that down are ya? :#o:)

I tagged you and tag your it!!! :)

There isn't a good enough smiley lol yeah you got me grinning ear to ear <3
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    my butt. Definitely the butt and I guess hamstrings...GAH! yes. yes.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    @MsAmandaNJ

Is this the thread where the guys awesome every reply that said tits/boobs/breasts?

No?
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Stomach during cut season, otherwise probably as$.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    This thread is useless without pics.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    The feel of the curve of my hips, especially when laying down on my side.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Tits

You win :D
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but
    L7eUqvVykPu1y.gif[\img]
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    My shape (with clothes, on it)! Even when I was 1 pound away, from being obese; I didn't look it because I grew wide, instead of my stomach growing out in front of me; so I maintained a thin side profile look & I never had a, double chin; plus my breasts didn't grow either (I consider that, a great thing because they were, already 36 C's & if they grew, they might've deflated; as well)!
  • SparkyJess3
    SparkyJess3 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    My hips and ribs!
  • Getfitat54
    Getfitat54 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    My hips and butt...I can actually feel my hipbones again...and my butt feels like a butt again!

What was it feeling like before it was feeling like a butt again?

• Getfitat54
    Getfitat54 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Blind fold me and let me figure which one is feeling my favorite body part.

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    The biggest thing I always notice between weight loss and gain is the addition and loss of flexibility. I LOVE how much more felxible and less exerting it is to move/bend when I am trimmed down. Conversely, when pudgy I make those old-guy pudgy boy sounds when bending and moving, which I hate.
  • demnupes
    demnupes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Legs for sure... it's the only thing that comes natural for me.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Hips or boobs
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    The biggest thing I always notice between weight loss and gain is the addition and loss of flexibility. I LOVE how much more felxible and less exerting it is to move/bend when I am trimmed down. Conversely, when pudgy I make those old-guy pudgy boy sounds when bending and moving, which I hate.

Yeah, this is pretty much me...I put on about 10 Lbs while nursing an injury for about 15 months...it definitely sucks.
  • lenalovestofish
    lenalovestofish Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    boobies haha