Blindfolded, what's your favourite part of your own body?

Options

Replies

• Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Waist-hip-thigh curve.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »
    Who cares?

Your favourite part of your body. Why is this information useful to me? Please tell ;)
    What's your problem, man? I didn't say the information would be useful to you.

The progress I have made in the process of losing weight are incredible to me - the muscle I've gained, the fat I've shed, the flexibility I have. I had an itch on my shoulder this morning, it really made me appreciate all that I've done for myself, feeling the muscle I have built, being able to reach back and around without pain or strain. I was wondering what things others are proud of, hence the thread.

Mad Re5pext.

• Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

The progress I have made in the process of losing weight are incredible to me - the muscle I've gained, the fat I've shed, the flexibility I have. I had an itch on my shoulder this morning, it really made me appreciate all that I've done for myself, feeling the muscle I have built, being able to reach back and around without pain or strain. I was wondering what things others are proud of, hence the thread.
    I tried to tag "Awesome" and "Inspiring" but I can only do one, you'll have to settle for Awesome. :)
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    :star::star::star: I'm a guy.... so my 2nd favorite body part are my hands. :star::star::star:
    j3bryiq05g22.jpg

My fave kind of guy - goofy and very fluffy, and somewhere in the cyber space
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »

I tried to tag "Awesome" and "Inspiring" but I can only do one, you'll have to settle for Awesome. :)

Ha! It's tough when you have to pick just one at times. Thanks for the support!
  • Grey_1
    edited November 2016
    Options

You got it. It was the itch part that got to me believe or not - I can actually scratch my own back now lol. I get it. :)
  • Meticulous_Nails
    Meticulous_Nails Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My Face lol no matter how i feel about everything , my face never fails me lol
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options

You got it. It was the itch part that got to me believe or not - I can actually scratch my own back now lol. I get it. :)
    It's amazing when you can finally do things like that, right? A while back, I glued a jar opener to a flat spatula so that I could lotion my back since I couldn't reach all of it. No more need for it :-D
  • Grey_1
    Options
    It's amazing when you can finally do things like that, right? A while back, I glued a jar opener to a flat spatula so that I could lotion my back since I couldn't reach all of it. No more need for it :-D

It really is. I need pretty decent flexibility when flying, looking around for other traffic, lots of over the shoulder etc...about 3 weeks ago I realized there was zero discomfort after a long day. LoL, my poor wife heard all about it, for 20 minutes that night. :D

Small things that others take for granted can mean worlds to someone who could not previously do them. That's why I try to never discount someones story. Lots of inspiration to be found that way.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

You got mine too.. I could not bend down too well let alone scratch my own back... now I can squat like no other and scratch my own back...but I am too old to brag about that, as @Grey_1 already knows...LOL :):)
  • Grey_1
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

You got mine too.. I could not bend down too well let alone scratch my own back... now I can squat like no other and scratch my own back...but I am too old to brag about that, as @Grey_1 already knows...LOL :):)

omg you aren't going to let me live that down are ya? :#o:)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

As great as this thread is, it is somewhat lacking without photographs.

.... or pms

just sayin'
  • Getfitat54
    Getfitat54 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    It was my eyes, but blindfolded.... I can't feel them. lol.

I'd have to say my shoulders, chest and my thighs.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Who cares?

Your favourite part of your body. Why is this information useful to me? Please tell ;)

Speaking of tough crowds, there's nothing better in the world than impressing yourself. Not joking. Self esteem comes from feeling like you've done esteemable things.
  • Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    My calves. Being overweight most of my life has chiseled them quite nicely.
  • Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    My Face lol no matter how i feel about everything , my face never fails me lol

Your face looks awesome.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

omg you aren't going to let me live that down are ya? :#o:)

I tagged you and tag your it!!! :)