sarahcassidy8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    2.5lb off this week so:
    Goal: 14lb by Christmas
    9lbs lost so far, 5 to go
  • melodydee66
    melodydee66 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    11 lbs lost, 3 more to go to get to 14 lbs.
  • juliemargaretkim
    juliemargaretkim Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    No loss, but no gain! Thankful for Thanksgiving and morning Turkey Trot! Kept me from gaining I think....
    recap: joined late -- CW 133 -- 3 lbs. down, 11 to go... (started at 152 in August)

And congrats to all who are losing!
  • DietVanillaCoke
    DietVanillaCoke Posts: 259 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    R.I.P the list. It was nice while we had it :( how was It so hard for people to just update their own stats on the list?

>.< now i see why so many have closed groups for challenges.

I hope you guys made it through thanks giving, we're getting close and so many of you are doing so well :D

8 down 6 to go.
  • fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    So I've not updated but thought I should wanted to lose a stone for Christmas.

Target 14lbs: 10lbs down 4 to go
  • bbturner67
    bbturner67 Posts: 27 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Stayed the same in the last week. Happy, as was away for the weekend and don't have any Christmas / holiday season events not until the week before Xmas. Thinking about change the goal to an extra 2 lbs off making the new goal 16lbs
    Goal 14lbs       		11.7 lbs lost       			2.3 lbs to go	

• NewGemini130
    NewGemini130 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I've been following but slow losses for me in November. What happened to the list? Missed that change.

Anyway-update:
    I'm down 2.5, 11.5 to go!
    Good job others!!
  • Pwittbrodt46
    Pwittbrodt46 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    12 pounds down 2 to go!!!! I've lost (I've lost 25 in total since Sept. 30th. doing ketogenic)
  • adejournee
    adejournee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same but for someone reason I would need to start in one or two weeks :/ Hope to see results:) Good luck to everyone!
  • msolano713
    msolano713 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hello all good morning! I am new to KETO and could use tips, and favorite meals, go to's etc...
  • bittycarden
    bittycarden Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started the ketogenic diet in August and I am down 54 pounds. I am going to start being more diligent with tracking because I definitely lost more that way. Best of luck to all of you!
  • bbturner67
    edited December 2016
    Options
    As I stayed the same mid week I decided on an interim weigh & update to see a hopeful improvement [lose] and keep the motivation going. 0.3 lb off since mid week. :smile:
    Goal 16lbs      13 lbs lost      	[1 lb to go to 14lb]	3lb to go to XMAS Eve Goal

• bbturner67
    edited December 2016
    Options
    msolano713 wrote: »
    hello all good morning! I am new to KETO and could use tips, and favorite meals, go to's etc...

Hi,
    - Keep you total Carbs under 40 grams a day.
    - Net carbs* less than 30g (net Carbs = Total Carbs - Fiber)
    *Note on UK packaging the fiber is already subtracted from the carbs shown on the label so its only fresh food / none labelled foods you subtract the fiber from the total carb to get net carbs. If a US food label you do subtract the fiber on the label. Not sure about other countries.
    - Depends on your amount of exercise but keep protein around 75 - 100g
    - Remaining calories from good quality fats

FATS
    Grass fed meats,
    Butter from grass fed cows if you can get it (grass fed = more CLA content which promotes fat burning)
    Coconut oil,
    Heavy Cream 40%+ Fat,
    Crème Fraîche 30%+ fat,
    Cream cheese,
    Full at cheese (check carbs less that <1 - 2g per 100g some softer cheeses have more sugar / carbs) too much cheese can adversely affect some people I keep my consumption o cheese under 55g per day,
    Kippers in rapeseed oil,
    Mackerel in olive oil,
    Olives,
    Olive oil,
    Black Coffee,
    Bullet proof coffee,
    Avocados
    Spinach,
    Broccoli, two cups or handfuls of greens a day),
    Cauliflower
    Peanut Butter,
    Limited amount o nuts and seeds (go or the ones with lower carbs, i.e Almonds rather than cashews.)
    Eggs
    Bacon
    Mushrooms

One of favorite treats is a homemade mini peanut butter cheesecake, using Crème Fraîche, cream cheese, and peanut butter. Bacon & egg for breakfast is good with some butter fried mushrooms, like to have Kippers with a touch of butter once a week.

A good place to work out your macros is here > http://keto-calculator.ankerl.com/
  • not_my_first_rodeo
    not_my_first_rodeo Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have been terrible about updating but I'm down to 209.6!
  • jenstress2016
    jenstress2016 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Crazy busy week this week. Gained 1lb
    14lb goal
    6 lost
    8 to go.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I have to say, I weighed daily through all of my weight loss, and I'm finding it really frustrating having a weigh-in day! I don't know how people cope! I suppose you get used to it. I'm still weighing daily for my own information, but I'm not recording it for the challenge, as we have a weigh-in on Monday. Of course, with the usual Christmas celebrations, I'm four pounds up from where I was earlier in the week! Which makes it a one pound gain from last week.

So I'm now back to 6 pounds lost, 8 pounds to lose, 14 pounds goal.
    I'm hoping that four pounds comes back off over the next week!
  • fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I don't really want to log this as I know it's not a real loss...I've got tonsillitis and not eaten for three days. But it puts me 6lbs down from last week.
  • bbturner67
    Options
    :smile: Well got to a stone today and only 0.2 lbs off my Xmas goal. Will just have to make sure I don't put any back on before then. :smile:
    Goal 16lbs      15.8 lbs lost      0.2lb to go to XMAS Eve Goal

• sarahcassidy8
    sarahcassidy8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    11 lbs down, 3 to go for my stone before Christmas
  • Pwittbrodt46
    Pwittbrodt46 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Beat my goal. I only had two pounds to go and I am down 6. So 18 pounds down total during this challenge. Now, in fairness, I had an anaphylactic reaction and was in the hospital on a ventilator for three days, but that was a week ago and I have been back to my keto eating for 5 days I am still down in weight. I was amazed that the hospital was willing to work with my way of eating.