Weight loss/flabby belly at the same time

2»

Replies

• CASEYSgirl93
    CASEYSgirl93 Posts: 42 Member
    Thanks. I'm not wantin to lose weight. At all. I'm wantin to gain but then my flabby skin into muscle also. I'm not over weight and want to weigh quite a bit more. I feel like it shouldn't take months personally bc I was 20 weeks and 6 days when I had her. I feel like I should be able to turn this flab into muscle some how. I personally just want to change things about my body I don't like. Thank you for those that are bein supportive thoug and givin me tips. Any tips help.
  • CASEYSgirl93
    I know it takes time, I just am askin how to speed up the process. I'm tired of bein calls a toothpick and bein told I dissapear and bein told all my weight goes to my "disgusting huge butt.or my big thighs" I also don't care to be told my legs jiggle all the time. I just want help to change it thanks
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Thanks. I'm not wantin to lose weight. At all. I'm wantin to gain but then my flabby skin into muscle also. I'm not over weight and want to weigh quite a bit more. I feel like it shouldn't take months personally bc I was 20 weeks and 6 days when I had her. I feel like I should be able to turn this flab into muscle some how. I personally just want to change things about my body I don't like. Thank you for those that are bein supportive thoug and givin me tips. Any tips help.
    I know it takes time, I just am askin how to speed up the process. I'm tired of bein calls a toothpick and bein told I dissapear and bein told all my weight goes to my "disgusting huge butt.or my big thighs" I also don't care to be told my legs jiggle all the time. I just want help to change it thanks

Flabby skin will never turn into muscle. It doesn't matter how long you wait, it will never happen. It is impossible.

How far along you were when you had your child does not make a difference in how long it takes your skin to recover.

Your comments about your body and being told that it is faulty in some way--like a toothpick or disgusting or jiggly--are concerning to me. I admit that when I look at them plus your age and status as a 4x parent, with at least one of them being born very early, it raises a few red flags. How are you doing other than having some body woes? Are you okay?
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    edited November 2016
    Flab does not turn into muscle. Skin does not turn into muscle. Your outer body is made up of muscle, fat, and skin. You can increase or decrease muscle, you can increase or decrease body fat, you can't do a lot about skin except drink water and get good nutrition. Sometimes exercise will help tighten it though. Gaining muscle and losing fat sounds like what you want to do- that's called body recomposition so I urge you to research that.

Also no one should be telling you your butt is too big or that your legs jiggle- what?!! Who is doing that??
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    You look amazing. Especially for having four kids. You look better than my pre baby body lol. You are a hot mama! Have some confidence in your body because you are beautiful.
  • CASEYSgirl93
    Thank y'all, and I feel fine other than that. It's family members that make comments, and, it does have a big part of why I wanna change some things, but it's also a personal want. Thanks for the support!