What is your strangest NSV?

Options

Replies

• trachnurse
    trachnurse Posts: 51
    Options
    I was walking up the stairs carrying a huge basket of laundry and my capris actually fell off! It was one of those mixed moments, happy because my clothes are looser, and embarassing because my teenage son was sitting on the couch laughing at me!
  • baylorforever
    Options
    My first NSV and probably most odd NSV was I have a trio of panties that are the same and everytime I would wear them they would give me a huge wedgie because they were too small! Now they fit perfectly!!! :)
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    The wifey says the youknowwhat is bigger now
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    No more chaffing between the thighs in hot weather. I used to think that was the grossest thing ever untill it happened to me! I was only (!) 172lbs then and it made me realised how uncomfortable it must be to be 200lbs plus. New respect for super sized peeps. Now 156 and no chub rub!! Phew!!!!!!!

This is funny because I recently thought a weird NSV for me is that my thighs DO rub together now! 20lbs ago they were squished so tight together when I walked that they didn't even really move against one another... Like one being! haha. Now they actually rub! It's uncomfortable as all get out, but it means my thighs aren't as close buddies as they were!

I thought that as well! Now I feel them when they rub instead of it being a constant occurance!
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! I can finally wear the belts that come on shirts that are worn right underneath the boobies.
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I am really enjoying these posts, great thread! My strangest NSV happened last Sunday. When I woke up my underwear didn’t fit! Droopy panties overnight! I grabbed a different pair and they were droopy too. I’m enjoying the feeling but I suppose I better get some that fit before I find them around my ankles one day!

I totally had to buy new panties too. I like the boyshort style and needed a pair in nude (you never realize how important it is to have one nude pair until you want to wear something thats white or a light fabric!) and per the chart I was to buy the next size down, pu them on at home.... yeah Ill need the next size down here soon!

Guess this ties the panty posts and and the sex posts together. My boy toy keeps complaining about my granny panties - and not only to me, but apparently to our friends as well. Well they weren't granny panties when I bought them! So even though I have replaced many pairs, I just stopped wearing them around him. Nothing left to compain about!
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    *** double post, sorry ***
  • shawnalemons
    shawnalemons Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My strangest nsv is I can now see the bones in my feet. My favorite is I can feel my hip bone!!!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I have two :happy:

First one was when I was at my local play ground pushing my son on a wing. A friend of mine who I had not seen in a long time walked right up to us, smiled at me, and started talking to my son. After a few minutes she said "Honey, where is your mommy at?" :laugh: She didn't realize she had been looking right at me!

Second one was at the gym. A few girls were talking about how much they really didn't want to do their workout. I pipped up and said "But wont you feel better after, once you do it?" She replied "easy said by someone who has always been athletic!" I didn't think she was talking to me at first, but once I realized I had to let her know I have NOT "always been" and "really??? you think I'M athletic?"

Yay!
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

What no before and after pic? :devil:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

What no before and after pic? :devil:
    ROFLMAO!!! I just snorted ice water all over myself!!
  • cathynicolette
    cathynicolette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I survived my first day of 30 day shred!!!!
  • vaston
    vaston Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My armpits are concave again.........
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    This is odd...and I discovered by a friend that it's a bit of a complaint.
    It feels like I've shrunk.
    When I started last August I was 191 lbs. Summer sucked and I BARELY fit in my little Kia Rio (that has no ac). I was a wide load with the included fat arms and no actual elbows.
    When the weather started warming up this year and I no longer needed a coat, something changed in my car as well.
    1. I have room...on ALL sides. I had to move the seat up! My *kitten* got smaller so my short legs weren't reaching the pedals anymore.
    2. My elbows are freakin' bony. I rest my arm on the door handle, and it hurts.
    3. I feel shorter in my car. Apparently the added fat on my legs and booty also raised me up a couple inches in my seat. I'm only 5' but I feel even shorter sitting in my car.

Enough of the complaints. ;-)
  • YellowStrawberry
    YellowStrawberry Posts: 89 Member
    Options

This is hands down my favorite 'strangest NSV'

None of my bras (sports or regular) fit right anymore. :) but bras are expensive...

I second that. I have TONS and nothing fits. the bands are too big and the cups, well, yeah. I need to get some cheap ones that fit before I reinvest in them! And just think, I used to use EXTENDERS on them so they would work! WOW!

Awesome! :)
  • Sa2ah
    Sa2ah Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    none hear yet, but im looking forward to not having to sleep in a weird position so that my ribs arent getting pushed into my lungs so i can breathe. also im looking forward to the chub rub going away. :)
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Apart from toning up, losing some weight etc, I think my best NSV is being able to inspire my wifey to join with me in the fitness journey. I am loving seeing her trying hard to keep up and do her bit, despite her hectic schedule of managing her daily life which includes handling 2 kids, her FIL and MIL, and her demanding job.

I hope she succeeds in this.

This is a fantastic post. Your wife is quite lucky to have someone who recognizes how hard she works.
    I second this - good luck to you both!!
  • Missrunnerpants
    Missrunnerpants Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    while crossing my legs today i was able to wrap my ankle/foot around my other leg. can't remember the last time i could do that. whether its my new found exercise-induced flexibility or weight loss that has allowed it, it made me excited.
  • Alaranio
    Alaranio Posts: 75
    Options
    Mine is similar to the original post. When I lay on my side I used to have all my tummy fat kinda just flop over and make me look prego. Now I lay on my side and if my husband puts his arm around me, my tummy isn't in the way. No arm rest here!
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that since starting MFP two months ago, I haven't had a slice of bread. or anything made with flour. I think I have finally found the secret to weight loss FOR ME! Cravings gone too. It's an awesome feeling and I don't even feel deprived at all.:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!