New here...hi

Options
Hi everyone. I am new here and would really like help. I've tried lots of diets and I'm tired of failure. I hope I can get turned around in the right direction.

JT:smile:

Replies

• CARRIGERMONIQUE
    CARRIGERMONIQUE Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Glad you have signed up!!! I am new here as well and am looking forward to getting motivation and inspiration from others and hopefully motivating and inspiring others. :-)
  • JHunter75
    JHunter75 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm new here, as well. So far, there seems to be quite a bit of support through the social network, and plenty of tools at your disposal. I'm looking for as much support as I can get. (Friend request me if you'd like.)
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    Hello, I'm new as well. Not new to the try to lose weight unfortunately. Good Luck! :happy:
  • jeyer79
    jeyer79 Posts: 18
    Options
    this site is awesome. I have learned alot about how i eat and what i need to change. There is so many helpful people out there with great ideas. Been on here since March and have gone down a pant size already. You have made a great step into the healthy lifestyle. Feel free to add me if you like. Great job:smile:
  • canwendy1
    canwendy1 Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome! This site helps a lot with managing how many calories you eat, & tons of supportive people here!

Add me if you'd like :smile:
  • Smj91899
    Smj91899 Posts: 3
    Options
    Just started this journey on monday myself :) good luck to you.
  • nlynnm91
    nlynnm91 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, though I'm not new to the site, I am now fully committed to the site. I was one Weight Watchers for a year and 2 months. The old system worked great. The new one, for me, did nothing. So, I'm here count calories!:bigsmile:
  • bella95
    bella95 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi all, its nice to see lots of people who are all entering into the spirit of losing weight! I am new and can't wait to suceed with this new app as i have seen that many of you have already suceeded! Well done!
  • Dzzdt
    Dzzdt Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi...you can add me to your friend list. I'm also new here. :bigsmile: :heart: :flowerforyou: