Replies

• adamcf
    adamcf Posts: 126
    Options
    Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
  • ktshealth
    ktshealth Posts: 21
    Options
    How did you lose that much weight in such a short time? What are you eating and what are you doing for exercise?:wink::smile: :noway:
  • Motivated_2b_fit
    Options
    That's great
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done a great job and I can really see a difference ... not only in the shape of your face, but also in your eyes. You seem much more relaxed and at ease in the after photo! You should be very very proud of yourself!!
  • dragonflydi
    Options
    How did you lose that much weight in such a short time? What are you eating and what are you doing for exercise?:wink::smile: :noway:

Check out her food dairy :) She is eating well and regularly exercising and her hard work is paying off in the most incredible way! What a great inspiration :)
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options

Check out her food dairy :) She is eating well and regularly exercising and her hard work is paying off in the most incredible way! What a great inspiration :)

Thanks!! i'm proud of my food diaries! (on most days :wink: ) lol

but yes, eating well and eating ENOUGH is a big deal, and swimming at the pool this summer is REALLY helping me lose! =)
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    WOW, what a change, awesome job!
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! what a difference!! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • dragonflydi
    Options

Thanks!! i'm proud of my food diaries! (on most days :wink: ) lol

but yes, eating well and eating ENOUGH is a big deal, and swimming at the pool this summer is REALLY helping me lose! =)

I could not agree with you more. People are often shocked to see just how much food is on my plate when I eat. But I eat healthy and I exercise. I've had people tell me I must have a "magic pill" I take if I eat that much and lose weight. It's taken a lot of time, effort, research, trial and error, figuring out what works for me ... but sadly, there is no magic pill. Then again, if there was, I don't know if I'd take it. I like to know I've earned what I"ve gained (or lost, in this case LOL ...) :) Oh and water exercise is incredible. I started my journey with water aerobics and loved it!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Marvelous! Keep it going!
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've done so well! Congratulations on an amazing weightloss! And, you quite smoking to boot! WTG! Yes! you are an inspiration to all of us. You've shown that if you have determination, you can do anything! I wish you much success!
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Your face looks so thin! Love those cheeks! Great job, Craft!
  • AlMusallam_47
    Options
    you look amazing , congrats
  • AbFab2011
    AbFab2011 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Brilliant well done! :)
  • finallyhappening2011
    finallyhappening2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    your face looks really good, you have done a great job. keep up the good work
  • koluvsmusic
    Options
    Congrats on your success. :happy:
  • chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Bravo!! You look amazing--that's an awesome difference and gives me a lot of motivation. Thanks for posting!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    wow fantastic. well done.
  • danalyn918
    danalyn918 Posts: 13
    Options
    Amazing!! So happy for you. You look beautiful! I would love for you to share your tips and secrets to your success this far. I started and stopped too many times. I started back counting calories yesterday. Today #2 so far so good. How many calories do you try to stay within? Have you plateaued at all? Keep it up! :)
  • puertoricanlady18
    puertoricanlady18 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!