Carb Cycling?

Options
Has anyone done Chris Powell carb cycling program? If so how was it and the results? Currently I am doing ww but having hard time most days reaching the points. And I am finding I am not eating as nutritiously as I set off wanting to do.. I still need to lose another 50# . Lost 12.4 first month with ww. Any advice? This is first time I have ever tried to lose weight.

Replies

• trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    There really is no need to do any "diet" or "plan" (including WW). Set MFP up with your weight and goal and just eat the allotted calories. With 50lbs to go, you could expect to lose between 1-1.5lbs per week.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Nutritiously means just changing the foods you eat if this is what you want to do, incorporate more of the things you want to eat and replace them with the ones you do not want to eat.. For me its a balance of what makes me feel better when dieting, not reaching points or specific macros other than protein when eating in a calorie deficit.
    Why incorporate three different methods when you only need 1 which is MFP?
  • gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    gonnabeHOT_Heidi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing carb cycling and I love it! I found this website to be very helpful http://www.sexystrongfit.com/burn-fat-carb-cycling/
    Also Chris and Heidi Powell's new book is awesome too! Good Luck!