New here :) looking for supportive friends

Options
Hi there!

My name is Beck. I am disabled and divorced starting over in Texas. Working on getting my weight down so I can get back surgery and work again. I never give up. I strength train at the gym 3 days a week. As well, I stretch daily. All these things to maintain flexibility and strength. I am looking for supportive people who won't judge me that I could also offer support. I love riding my recumbent tricycle, dancing, walking, lifting and hiking.

Wishing everyone a wonderful evening,
Beck <3

Replies

• dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    crush3xr wrote: »
    Hi there!

My name is Beck. I am disabled and divorced starting over in Texas. Working on getting my weight down so I can get back surgery and work again. I never give up. I strength train at the gym 3 days a week. As well, I stretch daily. All these things to maintain flexibility and strength. I am looking for supportive people who won't judge me that I could also offer support. I love riding my recumbent tricycle, dancing, walking, lifting and hiking.

Wishing everyone a wonderful evening,
    Beck <3

[/quote

Hi Becky yes it must be much tougher when you have a medfical issue that prevents what you need and want to do. I like your determination I think mutual support is the best way to go as it makes the long journey more sustainable. Good luck Becky
  • Shari53063
    Shari53063 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Beck,
    My name is Shari and I'm also disabled. I'm a below the knee amputee, lots of back problems, along with other medical issues. I live in Kissimmee FL. My weight loss journal continues to be a struggle do well but than go backwards but I do want to get healthy!!! I also am seeking supportive people to be able to help each other in our journey and mine very long journey!! Please send me friend request let's be supportive as we begin our journey!!
  • saFit247
    saFit247 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey Beck & Shari .. Saji here , request sent :) ..
  • Shari53063
    Shari53063 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you looking forward to begin journey!!!