anyone using vibroplates?

Options
Does anyone know if Vibroplates machine is effective for weight loss? Has anybody used them and gotten results? company states that 10 mins on the machine is equivelant to 1 hour in the Gym. HOw many calories would this be?

Replies

• Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Complete BS. If it worked, you could burn more Calories by unbalancing your car tires to make the car shake.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Never heard of em, but the only thing equivalent to an hour in the gym, is an hour outside the gym. No shortcuts is my motto when it comes to workout.
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've never even heard of this. Once again, too good to be true, as most workout 'plans' are.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Does anyone know if Vibroplates machine is effective for weight loss? Has anybody used them and gotten results? company states that 10 mins on the machine is equivelant to 1 hour in the Gym. HOw many calories would this be?

My bad.. thought it something dirty. :blushing:
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    Never heard of em, but the only thing equivalent to an hour in the gym, is an hour outside the gym. No shortcuts is my motto when it comes to workout.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • amandakel2003
    Options
    think they are called power plates in the USA?
  • lorcer
    lorcer Posts: 3
    Options
    Sure my husband has one cluttering the bed room up, he uses it faithfully 4 times a week with absolultly no effect--may be one day he'll learn
    Lorcer