Just started AGAIN

Options
So I'm starting over again I lost 11 lbs before and now I want to lose 20. One of my hardest thing to do is exercise

Replies

• LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    If that's you on the ATV I'm assuming you like to be outside and active. Maybe look for some activities that reflect that. Outside sports, trail walking, swimming if you live somewhere warm, maybe an outdoor fitness class. Life tends to be hard enough and I see no reason to make yourself do something you hate.
  • ShaySweets2016
    ShaySweets2016 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was in Mexico in that picture.. When I get home I be so tire and working out goes out the window
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I hear you on that. Is there a way to work it into your day somehow? Maybe park further away or walk during breaks or lunches?
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    You don't have to exercise to lose weight, you just need to eat fewer calories than your body uses in a day. Exercise helps you burn more (and therefore eat more) but your body still uses calories if you don't exercise and all you have to do to lose weight is to consume less. Honestly.
  • Philtex
    Philtex Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    So I'm starting over again I lost 11 lbs before and now I want to lose 20. One of my hardest thing to do is exercise

What do you plan to do differently this time that will allow you to stick with a plan and not regain the weight?
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Set to lose .5lbs per week.

Don't cut a bunch of favorite foods out of your diet/don't heavily restrict. No need to 'eat clean' to lose weight (if that is what you were doing before).