5'5 and 170lbs!! Goal is 120. Anyone have similar goals?

Options
12346»

Replies

• ganival
    ganival Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and started 173 lbs in July, currently at 158 and hoping to get to 145 eventually. My goal is 1 lb per week and my diary is open. Looking for other people with open diaries, and eat whole, healthy foods. I have my days where I eat a bag of popcorn for dinner, but wanting more to establish good, healthy eating habits for life. Join me!
  • christyprunner
    christyprunner Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    NicolaX0X0 wrote: »
    Hey I'm looking for more friends to motivate and inspire eachother!! Add me!! I am on myfitnesspal everyday and I log everything I eat. I've always struggled with my weight but I'm actually doing very well this time using MFP!! :)

Hey we literally have the same goals lol. I'm 5'5ish and around 170 and ideally wanna get to 125/130. Feel free to add me!

Me too! Same goals!
  • girlonthego06
    girlonthego06 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and currently 156.8. My goal is to lose 20-30 pounds. I love to eat and have recently found I really enjoy boot camp style exercising. Every year I tell myself this is the year...and I never do anything about it. It's not January 1st and it's not Monday...but I'm making new goals today! Feel free to add me :) just getting started!
  • Zarka_91
    Zarka_91 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    im , 5 1 and first goal is 120lbs. im currently 130lbs. lets do this girls !
  • juliannetryon
    juliannetryon Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am only 5 2" and my goal weight is 120. I just started about a month ago and have lot 7 pounds but I have a long way to go. Feel free to add for motivation. I need all the help I can get :neutral:
  • insanelypsychotically
    Options
    I am 5'4 and currently 171. My goal is 130. I am definitely looking for more friends to help motivate me! I started out at 196 in April. Took a 6 week break because I was starting to get burned out. But I started back yesterday and am ready to see that 130 on my scale!
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and am currently 202 (down from 226) and am trying to get down to 140.....Always willing to have more friends.
  • Funlovingwyou1
    Funlovingwyou1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and weigh 162 lbs... my goal is 142. Gained my weight after a break up.. broke my heart and had me in a hole for 3 years and 20 lbs. later I am finally over it!... Its time to have a relationship with me myself and I... taking it one day at a time!:) BEST!
  • llwolford
    llwolford Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    nicolio83 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 5'5" and my goal weight is 120. Always looking for new friends to help motivate and support me, would be happy to help you the same. I'm currently doing Core De Force- an MMA type fitness program. And finishing up my first attempt at Whole30. Really trying to hone in my nutrition and fitness as we near the end of the year...so I can go into a New Year healthier and in better shape versus overdoing it during the holidays and having any regrets for waiting until after the New Year to get started.

Hi Nicole. I am doing core De force too...currently in week four. We are same height...my goal weight is 130....i have around 4 pounds to go. With all the muscle gained and inches loss doing Beachbody programs, I think 120 would be too thin for me. I am currently a size 2 to 4 at 135.
  • sarahshealthy
    sarahshealthy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and 175 and looking to ultimately get down to 145. I have lost 60+ pounds already
  • skinnyupthegirl
    skinnyupthegirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5ft3" and 173llbs

Perennial pear shape (thanks nan!) and desperate to get to 120 by my birthday next year!
    first goal is 160, and so on.
    I definitely need support too, it's so hard to keep motivated!

want to lose these love handles (german birthing hips!) and tone my stocky thighs badly

add me! x
  • xYuKi_HiMe_SaMa7
    xYuKi_HiMe_SaMa7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5'5" and 163lbs (Friday is my weighing in day).
    I started on 11/11 at 172lbs.
    My goal weight is 124lbs.
  • xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5'' 183lbs, goal is 125lbs-130lbs.