First 8 days

Options
I can truly say that MFP really works, today makes my 8th day being here and i started off weight-in at 189.6 lets just round it up to 190lbs. so this moring when i weight myself i was surprised that the scale showed 183.1 it's pretty much 7lbs all together. so eating a good healthy balanced diet and the exercise helps out a lot. I have tried so many other diet programs and none of them worked as fast and effective as this site..so hopefully in no time i will be down to my goal of 160.:happy:

Replies

• mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I can truly say that MFP really works, today makes my 8th day being here and i started off weight-in at 189.6 lets just round it up to 190lbs. so this moring when i weight myself i was surprised that the scale showed 183.1 it's pretty much 7lbs all together. so eating a good healthy balanced diet and the exercise helps out a lot. I have tried so many other diet programs and none of them worked as fast and effective as this site..so hopefully in no time i will be down to my goal of 160.:happy:

Congrats! Now that is progress! MFP is amazing, isn't it?!
  • sonbeam
    sonbeam Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and keep up the good work. I love this site. It helps to keep me accountable as well as really evaluate the food I put into my body. I wish you continued success:happy:
  • valerian101
    valerian101 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yes, it works, its free and you get all the support you need. I find it so convenient as my computer is always switched on. Took me a while to get used to the software. I joined in January and have lost an average of 1 lb a week which suits me fine. The ideal, as far as the dieticians go, is to lose between one and two pounds a week. At WW I averaged three quarters of a pound and I much prefer eating what I like.
  • JoseMedina21
    JoseMedina21 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You are doing a fantastic job! keep up all of your hard work and it will pay off.
  • donjuan2084
    donjuan2084 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys....yeah this site is amazing I'm going to continue with my diet and exercise plan...and i will post the before and after pics in no time..