Checking in after 6 months (60 pounds lost)

Options

Replies

• nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    DO NOT delete your account--this is clearly working for you. You look awesome!
  • Landoficeandsnow
    Landoficeandsnow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    DO NOT delete your account--this is clearly working for you. You look awesome!

Thank you! :)
  • JoshD8705
    JoshD8705 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Dude great job! I started at 282, and am just now reaching 235 myself. You're obviously taller and carry it better than me though lol. Keep it up we'll both get there eventually!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hope all the "awesomes" will chase way those thoughts of deleting your MFP account. NEVER EVER GIVE UP!!!!!
  • SalvationMountain41
    Options
    Sometimes it is hard for us to see just how far we have come. There are days when we only see our mis-steps and the the distance we still need to go. Good on you for posting here and not giving up. Your transformation is remarkable. Soon your insides will catch up with your outsides and you will believe this.
  • mdelappe
    mdelappe Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself - you look great!
  • Landoficeandsnow
    Landoficeandsnow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    kjurassic wrote: »
    Hope all the "awesomes" will chase way those thoughts of deleting your MFP account. NEVER EVER GIVE UP!!!!!
    Sometimes it is hard for us to see just how far we have come. There are days when we only see our mis-steps and the the distance we still need to go. Good on you for posting here and not giving up. Your transformation is remarkable. Soon your insides will catch up with your outsides and you will believe this.
    JoshD8705 wrote: »
    Dude great job! I started at 282, and am just now reaching 235 myself. You're obviously taller and carry it better than me though lol. Keep it up we'll both get there eventually!

Thanks everyone! Really appreciate your support!
  • Levar54321
    Levar54321 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah great work!
  • lvosmik
    lvosmik Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are killing it and look fab! Keep it up brother.
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Now I wish I would look as hot as you after loosing 60lbs. To me it seems like you have figured things out pretty well. 60lbs in 6 month? Dude you are *kitten* brilliant! Keep it up!
  • bfanny
    bfanny Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Yes keep it up! You are doing great progress and you don't want to go back to your before right? :)
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Good luck reaching your goals- you can do it!!! Don't erase the app haha :)
  • BalvinderSingh
    BalvinderSingh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Dude, I am at a stage where you started and feel like *kitten*. I feel motivated after looking at your pics. Please share your journey regime. How did you get here?
  • smiles6428
    smiles6428 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Holy Canoli! You've done such a great job in a short period of time. Keep it up! Very motivating!
  • StevenGarrigus
    StevenGarrigus Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Well gang, I felt particularly discouraged today. You get days where you feel like your are on top of it all - work, life, health. Then you get days where you feel like everything is going to sh-t. Today was one of those days and I almost deleted my account (for the 4th time). Obviously, I'm still here.

I wanted to make one of these post for a while now, so here it is. First two pictures were taken in July of this year. I was 293 lbs. The last two pictures were taken a couple of hours ago. I am currently 235 lbs. I lost 58 lbs and went from size 42 waste to 36. I'm 10 lbs away from my primary goal - 225 lbs. Ultimately, I want to get into a 200-210 lbs range and focus more on lifting. CAN'T WAIT for that. :)

I will post another comparison once I get to my ultimate goal.

Dude! Fantastic progress! Don't give up.

• Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    Amazing results from amazingly hard work!
  • the_fit_geek
    the_fit_geek Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    congrates!
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! The one thing you can change is you. The rest of world not so much. So, when you have amazing results like this pat yourself on the back! This is the one challenge you can absolutely win.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Dang! I've still got Dunlaps Disease at 187. You, on the other hand, are cured at 235.
  • cataire3
    cataire3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You've done great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!