Maybe this will motivate some of you.

I'm putting this out to the community at large, because it's something I think needs to be said.

I haven't been posting here for any length of time like some of you have, but I seem to see an awful lot of sound advice being rejected out of hand. That's fine. We're all adults and have that option But I would like to ask the novices to consider something. And yes, I am also very much a novice.

Have you considered the fact that many of the people who post advice here are people who have the credentials, and the right, to simply....not help? To keep their advice and stick to paying customers in real life?

I believe I'm seeing a wide cross section of everything from Doctors to CPTs to Professional body builders here. Not to mention some very knowledgeable "lay people" for lack of a better term.

They do not have to spend time banging our replies here. I'm not going to list names simply because I don't want to draw attention to just a few and take away from the rest, that's not fair.

My own personal experience, and some who read this will remember posting in one or two of my threads, my experience here has been life changing. Literally. I have a new lease on life due to the advice and motivational support I've gotten here. My wife <3 mentions my new attitude (and trim body :D) almost daily.

Take a chance when you post a question. Give these folks a chance.

Me? All I can do is say thank you, and make a thread like this urging others to take that chance.

Respectfully,

Grey :)

Replies

• Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    @diannethegeek Hug and a handshake :)
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Awesome thread, kudos!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Fantastic thread :smile: