Exercise Ideas???

Options
Leish81
Leish81 Posts: 13 Member
Grrrrr. I am getting frustrated. I am on my last 4-6 vanity lbs. You know that stubborn fluff that is hiding all those muscles we work hard for. I am trying to get smaller thighs and also an 8-pack (ish). Well really what I want is the inward curve between my rib cage and my 6-pack abd muscles to flatten out. I just added running twice a week for my legs. Any treadmill runners have any advise for me? I run hills for 35 min + speed walk hills 10 min Tues and then a faster low incline for 35 min + speed walk hills for 10 min Thurs. I do the elliptical for 45 min the other 3 days. I love doing abs on the stability ball or with a medicine ball. Anybody know how to target those little muscles? Or get rid of that last layer of abd fat??? Sometimes I wish I was a man so it would just go away...

Replies

• noely1974
    noely1974 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    strength and resistance training. not just abs but full core workout. You won't look like mrs/mr T but you will shift those xtra pounds!!
  • JackieJ13
    JackieJ13 Posts: 93
    Options
    I read an article once that Fergie walks backwards and inclined on the treadmill for the back of her legs and butt. I thought it sounded pretty good and Fergie always looks good!
  • xxbeautiful1xx
    Options
    exercise.com! :)
  • Leish81
    Leish81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Love the exercise.com. Thanks. Gives me new ideas to change up my lifting and core workouts. =)
  • happyfeet262
    Options
    I'm trying to lose the last 5-7 lbs. (AGAIN- urgh!) I'm an avid runner and have been for years. 3 weeks ago, I started doing Supreme 90 day. This is a cheap version of P90X. I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond for $20.00. I LOVE it! The workouts are about 30, plus a 5 min warm up and 5 min cool down (40 min. total most days). If I use my imagination, especially in the morning, I'm starting to see some signs of my abs (yay me!). ha! The workouts are fast paced and they offer modifications for each exercise. Totally worth the price and rotating the dvds keeps the workouts from getting boring.
  • Minilover36
    Minilover36 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Have you tried yoga? I have the P-90X yoga dvd and it really works the core.
  • sonpari24
    sonpari24 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    any good dvds about yoga u know?