Goal Reached! Down 103 pounds-Size 20 to size 6!

Options

Replies

• thenananator
    thenananator Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Such good words , thank you! Congratulations on the hard work and the Rewards!!!! Very inspirational.
  • softkitty5
    softkitty5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are so beautiful! Love your haircut. Love how happy and healthy you look!!
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful. and so happy :)
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Options
    You both look 10 years younger and so fit! Look at those arms, and what a tiny waist you have! What kind of fitness program and diet did you follow? Do you have a link to part 1 of your initial journey?
  • alexandrastoica2016
    Options
    Looking amazing. What a change! Congrats!
  • Bayluvr
    Bayluvr Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Awesome JOB!!!! You look wonderful!
  • caramel827
    caramel827 Posts: 163 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    DebSozo wrote: »
    You both look 10 years younger and so fit! Look at those arms, and what a tiny waist you have! What kind of fitness program and diet did you follow? Do you have a link to part 1 of your initial journey?

Thank you so much for your nice words! Here is the first post I made in Success Stories about 70 pounds loss:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10406957/size-20-to-size-10-pic-included/p1

Here is Part II with a few things that worked for me:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10411906/part-ii-size-20-to-size-10-71-6-pounds-gone-tips-for-those-who-want-them#latest

Good luck! Take it one day at a time!
  • JR188
    JR188 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Very impressive & inspirational. Nice job, you look great!
  • MS__Belle
    MS__Belle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your success!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Totally incredible!! You look fabulous!! Congrats on your success :) Please share some of your tips..... how many calories did you eat per day? Did you exercise every day?
  • goodreadsgal
    goodreadsgal Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! Great job!!! so inspiring!!!
  • cbstewart88
    cbstewart88 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    YEOWZA!!!! Good for you!! You are stunning....
  • mrsjoyw
    mrsjoyw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! I just started a 30 day arm challenge for December with hopes that it IS possible to get toned arms. YOU are my inspiration!! I love your dress!! You wear that belt! I see you have it at the second to last hole!! YOU GO GIRL!! YAAAAAS!!
  • cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!!
  • WW1984
    WW1984 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look GORGEOUS! :)
  • NoNameJustMe
    NoNameJustMe Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Congrats!
  • KhadijahOwos
    KhadijahOwos Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • caramel827
    caramel827 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    smkondy wrote: »
    Totally incredible!! You look fabulous!! Congrats on your success :) Please share some of your tips..... how many calories did you eat per day? Did you exercise every day?

Thank you (and everyone) for saying such nice things.

All of my tips can be found here in a post I did after about 70 pounds loss and I still use them to this day:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10411906/part-ii-size-20-to-size-10-71-6-pounds-gone-tips-for-those-who-want-them#latest

In response to your questions initially MFP had me at 1210 each day for two pounds loss a week.

Around June I changed my setting to 1.5 pounds loss a week because I read in one of these boards that you should gradually increase your intake so your body isn't shocked after such a huge loss and then you start trying to maintain. I kept that up until Sept.26 which is the day I met my goal of 100 pounds loss.

For maintenance (of 149/150 pounds for my height) mfp gives me 1660 calories which blew my mind to be honest and oddly I'm struggling with making sure I eat enough- who Would have thought right? I don't want to see a gain so I'm super careful! So far so good i actually have a cushion so to speak right now at 143...

And btw I never ever ate all my exercise calories. Mostly because for me my exercise is walking and competing on fitbit so I would just eat half which is a habit I continue. I think there are just to many calories factored in as exercise calories but that's just how it worked for me.

I hope that helps! Feel free to friend me and or message me!

Monica
  • lisabetts142
    lisabetts142 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your inspiration! You are beautiful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!