Does anyone have....

Options
Wii fit plus? Just wondering how you like it and if it helps you lose weight.
thinking about getting one.

Replies

• Crimson_Lotus
    Options
    I have it! Honestly, I love it and when I DO it I have seen weight loss.

But, for me, it's a matter of motivating myself to do anything lol.

I recommend it. I also have two friends who use it and have seen good results!

Celeste
  • determinedcrystal
    determinedcrystal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    yes i totally agree it makes exercising really fun
  • mrskern06
    mrskern06 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have it!! I loved it and it definitely helped me lose weight and keep track of weight loss and BMI! I'm not using it now because I'm pregnant with twins. But I will definitely be using it again after the babies are born and I've recovered from that!!
  • ktshealth
    ktshealth Posts: 21
    Options
    yes I have it and it does help. There's the games, plus there's jogging, stair stepping, and alot of other things. I haven't used it in a while because I have been walking and have been using the Walk Away the Pounds DVD's, but am planning to go back with it. I also work with someone who uses it and she's lost alot of weight; it's really the only exercise she does.
  • brickok
    brickok Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I love it!!!
    I use it 2 - 3 times a week and it has helped me lose my weight.
  • jessimacar
    jessimacar Posts: 291
    Options
    I find it takes a thousand times longer to burn calories. It's a lot of fun for the first couple months, but I got really bored of it fast. Although, I use it often to weigh myself with.

All-in-all, I ilke it, but don't use it for "exercise" as much as I use it for fun.
  • ktshealth
    ktshealth Posts: 21
    Options
    at mrskern06, congratulations on your twins! When are they due and do you know what you are having? How exciting!!!:happy:
  • Sewsunni
    Sewsunni Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes, my family does. If you "DO" the upper and lower dances, I guess it would. Like anything else you must stay at it. Discipline is the key.
  • mowfaux
    mowfaux Posts: 38
    Options
    I have it and love it, too.

It's fantastic for strengthening your core, for sure.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I like it. It's definitely in my rotation. I get easily bored so I switch among Fit Plus, EA Sports Active 2 (also for the Wii), and my Jillian Michaels DVD. jessimacar is right, it doesn't burn as many calories as a lot of workouts, but it's fun, and motivating, and you can totally get results from it if you do it. And quite frankly, I'd rather have fun burning my calories. :) It's definitely worth it.
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    We got one in late winter, and it was a lifesaver when I didn't want to walk outside. There are a lot of fun games as well as basic aerobic options.