Favorite low cal order at Subway??

2»

Replies

• daisybelle84
    daisybelle84 Posts: 30 Member
    I was just building some for my dinner. I am going to splurge and do a footlong and pass on the cheese and chips. I will do a footlong turkey on wheat, no cheese, with green peppers, lettuce, onions, and pickles with the light may for 650 calories.
  • Brocksterdanza
    Brocksterdanza Posts: 208 Member
    Footlong rotisserie chicken... bread hollowed out (saves over 100 cals) light mayo, vinegar, all the veggies... comes in right around 600 calories and is very filling
  • mrp56839
    mrp56839 Posts: 159 Member
    Rotisserie chicken salad, load up the veggies, no cheese and the extra banana peppers are flavorful enough to act as a dressing. Right around 170 cals for the ginormous salad. Score!!
  • geminiswede
    geminiswede Posts: 903 Member
    I generally go oven roasted chicken breast on wheat with provolone cheese and lots of veggies. No condiments. I haven't gone to subway in a while, but if I remember correctly a 6 inch comes out to just under 400 calories. You can save more calories with no cheese, of course.
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    kenyonhaff wrote: »
    Sweet onion chicken teriaki on flatbread...hold the cheese...fill with enough veggies to explode.

^^^This. Though I tend to hold the veggies too cuz I'm a bit of a messy eater and usually end up wearing the vegetables rather than eating them. (Not a good look).
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    I like the carved turkey on the multigrain flatbread. I add pepper jack cheese, spinach, tomatoes, and green peppers. I don't usually get any sauce, but the cranberry mustard (when they have it), honey mustard, and/or chipotle sauces are a good options.

• successgal1
    successgal1 Posts: 996 Member
    I don't usually eat at subway, but when I do, I get a 6" turkey on what passes for something with whole grain in it, then just add lettuce, tomato, pickles and black olives. Nothing else. The pickles and olives add enough flavor for me.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Update on the Reuben...it was just OK...they did pile on quite a bit of corned beef, but it's just lacking and I could barely tell the bread was rye...it was some weak *kitten* rye.

Thanks for the heads-up. I love a Reuben - it's my favorite sandwich - but the thought of a Subway Reuben made me uneasy. I won't waste my time/money on it just to be disappointed.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    I usually get a salad with tuna, all the veggies except jalapeno, some honey mustard and siracha...yum
  • miratps
    miratps Posts: 141 Member
    Do you all get 6 inch or foot longs?