My 30 Day Shred Results + Reward!

Options

Replies

• ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Wow great results!! and cute dress :) btw I have those same shorts but in white :D
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    Great job!! So proud of you and happy! You busted butt and did a great job of keeping us all motivated along the way! You go, girl! You look good.
  • ccmulder5
    ccmulder5 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look great!!! congratulations!!
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! So amazing. And kudos for you for being so dedicated! I just can't get over what 30 days did for you. Congrats, you look fantastic!!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can definitely tell. Great work and keep it up =)
  • enlarsh
    enlarsh Posts: 67
    Options
    You look awesome. Tomorrow is my Day 30! I'm excited about the measurements, too!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great results!!!!
  • Floricienta
    Floricienta Posts: 209
    Options
    Amazing results!!! you are such an inspiration, worked so hard and deserve this!!!!! You look GREAT :flowerforyou:
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    dang girlZ!! you look so awesoe. your waist is so tiny!!! love it great job!
  • Freakinglovepink
    Options
    Amazing job! I finished the shred today as well and had great results :) I'm officially sold on it's effectiveness!
  • VaBeachNurse
    Options
    Wow, great results. I'm almost finished with level 1. I sure hope my results are fantastic like yours by the time I finish level 3.
  • livinlifejgflo
    Options
    Awesome progress!! keep up the great work!
  • jennalouise27
    jennalouise27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Well Done sweetheart, you look fantastic and deserve to smile!!
  • appleskye
    appleskye Posts: 54
    Options
    Wow! The difference is huge, you look fantastic! What a lovely dress for your reward too! You must be so proud of yourself :smile:
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone for your wonderful feedback!
    It gives me the motivation to keep pushing onwards in my journey towards being fit!
    Thanks to those who have mentioned that they are also doing the Shred and that my results were motivation for you! Stick with it, because soon your results will blow your mind just like mine did!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!! Keep it up!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! Freaking AMAZING!! You have me SO EXCITED!!! Love your MEDIUM dress!! AAAAHHHHH! Congrats!! :)
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    That's amazing! You look so toned!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look WONDERFUL!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!