Unbelievable feeling!

Options
Well I just joined this site because it looked pretty cool and I for my first action I will share my success story. I started the caveman diet around January this year and after following it vigorously (which wasn't that difficult) I have lost to date 64 lbs. I went from 242 lbs to 168 in little over 7 months. I didn't really feel this weight loss though til about a week ago when I went for my bi-daily run and I noticed I found it easier than ever before and that I was the fastest and most enduring person on the track. That feeling coupled with the fact that I am finally starting to see some muscle makes me more confident than ever about myself which has helped a lot with going back to school this year. I would like to lose about 15 more pounds and finally feel like my goal has been reached but until then I will just keep on keeping on.

Good Luck and Best Regards to you All,

A. B.

Replies

• buckeyebuc
    buckeyebuc Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thats Awsome, keep up the great work and welcome to the best site I have ever found.
  • th1nkth1nmama
    Options
    great job!! keep at it!!
  • thenewkarisa
    thenewkarisa Posts: 207
    Options
    caveman diet?? what is that, basically? like no artificial or processed stuff? congrats on your life changing loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!