It's been 3 years...never introduced myself!

Options
Kayley
Kayley Posts: 327 Member
Hello message board people! I've been an on and off member of MFP for over 3 years now and just never got a around to introducing myself! Well, what can I say?

- My highest weight was 200 lbs back in Jan. 2008
- Joined MFP in April 2008 (weighed 172), and lost over 40 lbs in 6 months
- When I reached my goal weight (130 lbs), I took breaks and came back many more times whenever I gained a few pounds back over the last couple years.
- Started MFP seriously again in Jan. 2011 when I had gained about 20 lbs back. Never missed a day yet!
- Since today, I have just 2 more pounds to lose until I reach 130 again! :D

So that's my little story in a nutshell! I've been going through this journey on my own for awhile since the few classmates and my younger brother I helped encourage to join MFP had quit quite some time ago. I think I could really use the support from other members to keep going and not quit again any time soon. So, lets be friends lol~ :flowerforyou:

~ my food diary is public and so is my profile~

Replies

• zxmarekxz
    zxmarekxz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    nice, great work!
  • vwfrog
    vwfrog Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you! That is so awesome that you reached your goal, AND, that you've decided to commit to using MFP regularly to maintain!
    Kudos, too, for encouraging your family/friends. Maybe you can get them to jump on the wagon again?
    ~vw
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I certainly hope so! I'd looove to get my husband on MFP with me, lol.

Thank you for the request. :flowerforyou: