4 months in....

Options
Lost almost 40 pounds since the 1st of August. Still have around 25-35 pounds to go. I'm 5'7".
SW: 216.4
CW:176.6
GW: 140-150 ish
z176bik8w7xh.png

Replies

• majess1022
    majess1022 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Fabulous progress!

I am your same height, so it is good to see the loss on someone of a similar height. Great job!
  • babybear_mt
    babybear_mt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    majess1022 wrote: »
    Fabulous progress!

I am your same height, so it is good to see the loss on someone of a similar height. Great job!

Thanks!!
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Nice! We're the same height and your SW is my CW (I'm down 35 since Sept). You can really see definition in your neck and you seem to be minus a chin or two! Great work!
  • provon
    provon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You have done so great in 4 months! Wow. You look wonderful !
  • emmam1212
    emmam1212 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! We're literally identical on SW and CW. It's just taken me two years to get here whereas you've done it in 4 months!! Seriously, way to go girl!
  • DontTellTheBoss
    DontTellTheBoss Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Good on you! :) I'm right around your starting weight so this motivates me! Thank you for sharing transformation pics!
  • babybear_mt
    babybear_mt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Omgosh! You all make me feel so good!! Thanks for the support and motivation to keep going!!
  • Calyse90
    Calyse90 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! 4 months that's awesome, making me extra motivated now!!!!
  • SiegfriedXXL
    SiegfriedXXL Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wow 4 months? I need to step up my game. :-) Thanks for the inspiration and congratulations!
  • freedomofnow
    freedomofnow Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the amazing progress!

5kgs per month seems to be an all round good number for weight loss when combined with muscle building aswell. Not too strenuous on the body and room made for a few cheat days. :)
  • Luly7jc
    Luly7jc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You're looking great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!