Positive Vibes

Options
Looking for other like-minded individuals to add as friends that will blow up my fitnesspal wall with positive vibes. We've got this!!

Replies

• tinamarie6624
    tinamarie6624 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I think I am a positive person and try to motivate everyone that I encounter. I am 49 years old have lost 146 Lbs in 11 months and have 117 left to go. I know I can do this and I'm sure that you can as well. You just have to make the commitment and follow through. Good luck on your journey. There are a lot of amazing people site and some great and miraculous stories!
  • adejournee
    adejournee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me :)
  • wannabeyummie
    wannabeyummie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some positive friends.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I think I am a positive person and try to motivate everyone that I encounter. I am 49 years old have lost 146 Lbs in 11 months and have 117 left to go. I know I can do this and I'm sure that you can as well. You just have to make the commitment and follow through. Good luck on your journey. There are a lot of amazing people site and some great and miraculous stories!

Wow you hav done a great job well done on
    Your success
  • m_d_henson
    m_d_henson Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking for some positive friends.
  • m0niqueee
    m0niqueee Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Add me! (:
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options

What was your starting weight?