Post a SELFIE right now #2 :)

Options

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I feel like I am in an episode of the office where Jan makes Michael store all his stuff in the basement, in his own house. Wives are life crushers ;)

No way'd I tolerate, being banished; this' exactly what a prenuptial's for! However since you'd like to have children, it's necessary to keep anything potentially dangerous; away from them because Mike Tyson's child, was killed by a treadmill; I believe & thus since safety's with reason, I'd agree that the weights; belong in the basement!
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    mkcdbvhj8kse.jpg

Wearing the most makeup ever but my eyes hardly ever look this green.
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I feel like I am in an episode of the office where Jan makes Michael store all his stuff in the basement, in his own house. Wives are life crushers ;)

No way'd I tolerate, being banished; this' exactly what a prenuptial's for! However since you'd like to have children, it's necessary to keep anything potentially dangerous; away from them because Mike Tyson's child, was killed by a treadmill; I believe & thus since safety's with reason, I'd agree that the weights; belong in the basement!

My cage and all my weights are right in my living room. My youngest is five though so he can understand instructions to stay away. I might hang a Santa on it somewhere to make it look Christmas like ;)

Of course this also depends, upon the child & thus you know, that your child's behaved enough but he doesn't have any yet, to know; concerning his. This reminds me of a shopping trip, that my Mother made to a glass store, with 4 children & the woman was hysterical, "You can't bring those children, in here!"; she yelled but my Mother snapped back, "My kids, don't touch anything; that doesn't belong to them!" So our Mother did her shopping, with the woman practically stalking us; waiting to catch anything that we might knock off a shelf but we didn't, touch anything; as our Mother obviously knew! Relieved the woman, actually welcomed us back; to her store but we, never returned!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    jtie59t7ywjp.jpg

Here is me...I'm pretty sure I'm dead...just finished my double workouts (chalean extreme and turbo fire hybrid) and my cat stared at me the whole time because she wanted to cuddle.

This' adorable!
  • jester13
    jester13 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    All thanksgiving eating and binge eating finally caught up with me. My pouch is much bigger and I am almost unable to button some jackets. The best thing out of black friday was picking up gym equipment at a discount for my basement.

I prefer to deadlift barefoot and gym staff always give me a hard time to shoe up.

wrx3zuo3bj48.jpg

Nice form.. And I believe most powerlifters and strongmen wear socks wile deadlifting ingredients and squatting.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    jester13 wrote: »
    tdr0qmibdn1i.jpg

Fierce!! >:)
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    mkcdbvhj8kse.jpg

Wearing the most makeup ever but my eyes hardly ever look this green.

Pretty woman
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    jester13 wrote: »
    tdr0qmibdn1i.jpg

:o ...nice >:)
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

I was jesting, Duchess, in reference to mountainman. I don't think I would want this upstairs as the hardwood floors won't react well.

I meant to draw attention to the sunflower oil on canvas. When I lived alone it was hanging in my bedroom and I loved waking up and looking at it. My wife deemed it ugly. It does not collocate well with her pottery barn/resto hardware chic.... so it is sitting in the basement.

Well if you aren't jesting, concerning the painting; then my 1st sentence still applies! However I agree, with your Wife; that it's ugly but only because I dislike sunflowers, they're so similar looking to dandelions (which's a dreaded weed) & black eyed Susan's! The most, sophisticated flowers're Canterbury bells IMHO!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

I was jesting, Duchess, in reference to mountainman. I don't think I would want this upstairs as the hardwood floors won't react well.

I meant to draw attention to the sunflower oil on canvas. When I lived alone it was hanging in my bedroom and I loved waking up and looking at it. My wife deemed it ugly. It does not collocate well with her pottery barn/resto hardware chic.... so it is sitting in the basement.

I agree with your wife, the painting is ugly :mrgreen:

^5! :D
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    The best thing I ever bought for Christmas. Big Christmas shopping day.

86to0umtbdtr.jpg

Very rare, that I see a sweater; with that type of a collar! <3
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    The best thing I ever bought for Christmas. Big Christmas shopping day.

86to0umtbdtr.jpg

Very rare, that I see a sweater; with that type of a collar! <3
    Thanks, Duchess. Love shawl collars. Cold today and pulled my snowflake sweater out.

You're welcome, it's definitely more sophisticated looking; than a turtle neck & versatile also!
  • DjLap
    DjLap Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    MsQ80 wrote: »
    37bwzfw133ry.jpg

You paged Sir Collar??!
    xo

Those eyes.