Simply fit board

Options
DarleneReid577
DarleneReid577 Posts: 4,401 Member
Has anyone tried this new "simply fit board"? Is it worth the money, does it work or is it just another dust collector?

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    You have to make, exercise equipment work! So the question's: do you/would you, make it work?
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a question for the home depot o.o
    I mean, I know that's not what you're talking about considering the site you're on, but that's totally what I thought of first, other than taking a saw and cutting it in half o.o
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    This sounds like a question for the home depot o.o
    I mean, I know that's not what you're talking about considering the site you're on, but that's totally what I thought of first, other than taking a saw and cutting it in half o.o

It's a board you stand on and twist...commercial TV
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Oh, pff. You're better off picking up two 2 lb weights and throwing punches in a bouncing slightly crouching stance. Do it as fast as you can. It will work your muscles and get that cardio in. Since you're in a standing position your body will naturally twist at the ab region thus giving you the burn you are looking for and then some! Even once a day for about 10 minutes a day would get that workout you need. Best of luck whatever your decision :P
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    If I'm not fit am I allowed to post here? It sounds gimmicky to me. Like the hula chair.

Of course your welcome. I welcome all opinions and helpful hints. I have been losing weight but can't seem to lessen belly fat.
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Oh, pff. You're better off picking up two 2 lb weights and throwing punches in a bouncing slightly crouching stance. Do it as fast as you can. It will work your muscles and get that cardio in. Since you're in a standing position your body will naturally twist at the ab region thus giving you the burn you are looking for and then some! Even once a day for about 10 minutes a day would get that workout you need. Best of luck whatever your decision :P

Thanks for the helpful tip and your opinion.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    If I'm not fit am I allowed to post here? It sounds gimmicky to me. Like the hula chair.

Of course your welcome. I welcome all opinions and helpful hints. I have been losing weight but can't seem to lessen belly fat.

Absolute scam. Waste of money. Will not make your belly fat go away. The people who make it should be ashamed of themselves.

Here is some actual, no bs, free advice:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach#latest
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »

Absolute scam. Waste of money. Will not make your belly fat go away. The people who make it should be ashamed of themselves.

Here is some actual, no bs, free advice:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach#latest

Can you share this with more people. ..I found it very useful.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    ONLY $19.95!

fnhyh4lpw7ij.png
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

You can't spot reduce, that will have to come with diet, water, and being at a deficit. Belly fat is always the last to go.

This ^^^^
  • eimaj5575
    eimaj5575 Posts: 278 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Correct you cant spot reduce so you should never ever try to strengthen your core... Never!
  • klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I received one for Christmas and I am loving it. You have to use it in conjunction with lifestyle changes. I love it because it is improving my balance which is a big deal for me.
  • Rain_253
    Rain_253 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me to klkelley!
  • StacywithaY
    StacywithaY Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My mom sent me one for Christmas. It looks fun, but sadly any non damageable flat surfaces are under 4 ft of snow right now