Longtime user and forum lurker

Hi all,

I've been a long time user of MFP and more recent lurker of the forums. I've pretty much been going at it alone in the lifestyle modification (refuse to call it a diet) area. I started Feb 29 2016 and as of today I've lost 70 pounds. It's been a good journey so far and not too much farther to go - maybe 10 or so pounds left. Just wanted to say hi and check in.

Replies

• NewCat63
    NewCat63 Posts: 50 Member
    Hi I'm pretty much in the forum lurker category - I have about 7 or 8 lbs to go until I am at my target of 42lbs although this last 14lbs is proving slower to shift than the first 28lbs! Once you get rid of that last 10lbs do you think you will continue lurking - I'm not sure... I don't think I could have done this without the app and a few friends along the way but I can't see myself hanging around or am I being too optimistic that my weight will remain there or thereabouts ... ah ha
  • Pacmannn
    Pacmannn Posts: 3 Member
    Once I get rid of the last 10 pounds I think I'm going to use the app for at least another year to help myself hold steady. I just can't go back to where I was.

Such a good community!
  • NoNameJustMe
    NoNameJustMe Posts: 86 Member
    happy-lurking.gif

Me? Lurker? Noooooo o:)

Lost 39 lbs since June. Don't think I could have done it without MFP. I'll probably continue to use MFP once I reach my final goal. I think maintenance might be more difficult for me than losing the weight. Add me if you'd like.