Replies

• DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have a curry.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna buy new gym clothes, and they will include shorts with matching tops. :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna buy new gym clothes, and they will include shorts with matching tops. :bigsmile:
    :wink: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Well first I am going to have a party for myself once I get under 200 pounds.I haven't seen that for almost 10 years so that will be awesome.And when I reach my goal I am going on vacation,Shopping spree,and a total body makeover.Like gettin gmy hair,nails,and makeup done.I can't wait for that.I just have to stay on track and today wasn't a particularly good day LOL!! But God is my guideand I will reach my goals with him leading the way .

Oh you are SO worth it!! You absolutely deserve a spa day plus more!! :flowerforyou: Great goals:flowerforyou: :wink:

FC:heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Well first I am going to have a party for myself once I get under 200 pounds.I haven't seen that for almost 10 years so that will be awesome.And when I reach my goal I am going on vacation,Shopping spree,and a total body makeover.Like gettin gmy hair,nails,and makeup done.I can't wait for that.I just have to stay on track and today wasn't a particularly good day LOL!! But God is my guideand I will reach my goals with him leading the way .

that all sounds great and you are doing a wonderful job. Yes, God is great and you will reach your goal with Him leading the way.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I'm going to have a curry.

that is great.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

sounds great.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I am going to wear my tight jeans and dance the freakin' night away. Seriously. I am in a couple of dance classes right now - you know how many women like a man who can dance?! Whoo-hoo!!!

:glasses:
    oh you're right about that C.:drinker: :wink: :laugh: So wait, I'm confused, on an earlier thread you said your pants weren't tight anymore?:laugh:
    ahhh I get it, the hot sexy tight jeans for the ladies:tongue::wink:

Some great goals...I think it's great you're doing some dance classes, it's so fun to learn new things and you meet some great folks along the way:drinker: :heart:

• Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Well, I feel like I'm getting close & starting to see the end! I've decided that when I lose 20 lbs from the weight I'm at now, putting me at 140, I'm getting the fanciest hotel suite, going to buy myself a new outfit, and have a great celebration that night. And after that, I have a tummy tuck consultation already booked for October! haha

Best of luck!
    YAY for you on the tummy tuck! You're worked SO hard and you're absolutely worth it!:flowerforyou: It's in my plans as well and other body parts as well:laugh: I think I'll know more as time goes on ...fortunately for me toning has really helped in that area but I still plan to get some parts put back into place so to speak! Check with your insurance you might be surprised, it just might cover it! I had checked with my doc a couple years back and was asking about things that way ahead of time in case it was needed she did mention she thought my insurance would definitely cover quite a bit of it, if not all. If you do it for health reasons then that's how it's covered.

I think I'm as excited as you for you to reach your goal, you're such an inspiration:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

• lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I am 48 and a half - I have 60 pounds to lose and my goal is to lose it by my 50th birthday BECAUSE I am rewarding myself with a 50th birthday trip with my 4 closest girlfriends. They are all much healthier than I, and have loved me even though I have always been the one they have to wait on when we travel. I've even declined a few trips that I knew I wasn't fit enough to handle (like hiking with llamas in New Mexico) - BUT I have promised that on my 50th birthday I am going on a 5 day hiking and white water rafting trip with them - It will feel soooooo great to be in shape - and I even hope that I get to wait for them to catch up to me for a change! I can hardly wait!
  • jcpm98
    jcpm98 Posts: 114
    Options
    I have a long way to go but I would love to go to the beach(I live in FL) and not be embarrased. My best friend and biggest supporter will probably throw a party for me and I am so looking forward to it!!
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    WHEN I REACH MY GOALS IM GOING ON A SHOPPING SPREE,:happy: AND BUY MY FIRST BATHING SUIT TOO!
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    I will buy new cloths and one very speical one for my hubby :happy: Something Sexy. :happy:
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    When my best friend and I meet our goals we're going to get matching tattoos!!:heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I am 48 and a half - I have 60 pounds to lose and my goal is to lose it by my 50th birthday BECAUSE I am rewarding myself with a 50th birthday trip with my 4 closest girlfriends. They are all much healthier than I, and have loved me even though I have always been the one they have to wait on when we travel. I've even declined a few trips that I knew I wasn't fit enough to handle (like hiking with llamas in New Mexico) - BUT I have promised that on my 50th birthday I am going on a 5 day hiking and white water rafting trip with them - It will feel soooooo great to be in shape - and I even hope that I get to wait for them to catch up to me for a change! I can hardly wait!

wow, that sounds so great.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I have a long way to go but I would love to go to the beach(I live in FL) and not be embarrased. My best friend and biggest supporter will probably throw a party for me and I am so looking forward to it!!

I wish I lived in Fl. that all sounds so good.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    WHEN I REACH MY GOALS IM GOING ON A SHOPPING SPREE,:happy: AND BUY MY FIRST BATHING SUIT TOO!

I am going on a shopping spree too and going to buy my first small bathing suit.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I will buy new cloths and one very speical one for my hubby :happy: Something Sexy. :happy:

sounds great.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    When my best friend and I meet our goals we're going to get matching tattoos!!:heart:

wow, that is good.
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Spa Day. WITH the hour-long massage.