Show us your Christmas Tree!!

Options

Replies

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    My Hedwig tree was completely unplanned. That random green light was already on my wall for my living room raves. I was planning on a different stuffed animal as the topper but I realized Hedwig had a collar that the top branch fit perfectly into so that happened. Then I sat back and saw that even my color selection was Gryffindor themed and that at a certain angle I could kill Hedwig with the green light. A true masterpiece made by my subconscious.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I thought "Christmas tree" was a euphemism. I was getting the selfie stick ready.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    cbbwh9gmz48w.jpg

The tinsel is inspiring me. I haven't used it in a while because it makes cleanup harder. But, it is so pretty. Very pretty tree!
  • KeshiaV
    KeshiaV Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Oh Christmas tree! Oh Christmas tree! Everything seems so much better by Christmas tree light :)

oqq1b1h30hxy.jpg
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    So many pretty trees :) I don't know if this year I'll be putting up a Christmas tree.
  • KeshiaV
    KeshiaV Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »
    KeshiaV wrote: »
    Oh Christmas tree! Oh Christmas tree! Everything seems so much better by Christmas tree light :)

oqq1b1h30hxy.jpg

Auburn got smashed by Bama last week j/s

The iron bowl was rough to watch. That's why I needed the Christmas tree up to ease the pain. Did you see there's a Bears stocking next to the auburn one? We're gluttons for punishment in this family.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    cbbwh9gmz48w.jpg

The tinsel is inspiring me. I haven't used it in a while because it makes cleanup harder. But, it is so pretty. Very pretty tree!

Yeah cleanup is no fun. I honestly loved tinsle as a kid, but couldn't find any for the last few years. I thought they stopped selling it. Saw some this year and stocked up. My cat and dog both love to make messes of it lol.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    20101217-132336-pic-740755330_1.jpg

Christmas tree nudes?
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    Wow you guys take your christmas tree decoration very seriously.
    I just throw mine up and then the little Murlocks attack it and decorate with what ever the hell they want.. One year our christmas tree had baby shoes on them, a naked barbie and Lightning McQueen

I guess you didn't notice the details:

tvmbxmm9wfqh.jpg

As for hanging toys off the tree:

5a1ve3pg61pb.jpg

And them messing with my pretty tree, they made some christmass tree window decals, and decided they would look better on it than the window (and I agree):

6rar4xeofwly.jpg

• jjejjtu
    jjejjtu Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    ce5uf48mp7kw.jpg
    We have 4 cats, so we're not expecting it to remain intact for too much longer....
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Current tree is not decorated, so here is the past tree...

u4q940crdfff.jpg

Wow!
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    Options
    Still not fully done. 80% perhaps.

czl55yrekmrw.jpg

That looks fantastic!