TEAM MELEE! --- Challenge of the Living Dead (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    doayde.jpg
    My SUPER haut-technology counting method. Hurr hurr.

Wednesday: 770
    Thursday: 1300.
    Friday: 2400.

I am getting better at this. :D
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    doayde.jpg

Neat counting method there. I'd be worried about people giving that weird stare. Anyways, nice job!
  • Jessamin
    Options

Neat counting method there. I'd be worried about people giving that weird stare. Anyways, nice job!

Well, the stair-climber doodad is in my house. So besides the dog that continuously stares at me while I work out whether I'm scribbling on my hands or not, there's no-one to stare at me weirdly. :D
  • Kanzaki3
    Options

Well, the stair-climber doodad is in my house. So besides the dog that continuously stares at me while I work out whether I'm scribbling on my hands or not, there's no-one to stare at me weirdly. :D

Well that's good. It's like one crazy tattoo or maybe an evil spirit telling you to go to the library. =D
  • Purple_Lurple
    Purple_Lurple Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 372
    Day 2: 658

Day 3: 160 (better than nothing!)

Total: 1190

Must must must climb all 23 flights today, as no stairs at the weekend!
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    ATTENTION: Challenge of the Living Dead members: Weigh in's are do by Monday at 9PM!!! And no later! This will not be a weekly thing, however I make the spreadsheets and track loss etc and Tuesday I fly out to Michigan and will have zero time to make/post the sheets. If I do not have you weights by the time I finish the spreadsheets you will be put as +1lb. If you cannot give it to me Monday for whatever reason, please weigh in Sunday. Also: Be sure to tell me how many stairs you did when you weigh in!! Thank you guys!!!
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Well that's good. It's like one crazy tattoo or maybe an evil spirit telling you to go to the library. =D
    [/quote]

MUST.... GO.... TO... LIBRARY!!!

Lol I ♥ it!!!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    doayde.jpg

Ha! I'm impressed!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 614
    Day 2 - 386
    Day 3 - 150

Total 1150/1800

Sorry for the slacking yesterday.....Wasn't feeling too well. Will definitely kick it up today & this weekend!
  • KayyB13
    KayyB13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Had to do them at home this morning., I went to the Harry Potter premier last night! :) Let's just say I couldn't drag myself outta bed at 5:15am like I normally do to go to the gym on weekdays.. hahah.

Friday: 320
    Total: 1920 :)
  • Jessamin
    Options
    ATTENTION: Challenge of the Living Dead members: Weigh in's are do by Monday at 9PM!!! And no later! This will not be a weekly thing, however I make the spreadsheets and track loss etc and Tuesday I fly out to Michigan and will have zero time to make/post the sheets. If I do not have you weights by the time I finish the spreadsheets you will be put as +1lb. If you cannot give it to me Monday for whatever reason, please weigh in Sunday. Also: Be sure to tell me how many stairs you did when you weigh in!! Thank you guys!!!

So for New Zealanders, that needs to be done before around 1am on Tuesday. I can't remember if there are even other NZers on this team, but just in case. :D
  • Jessamin
    Options
    Saturday: 2020.
  • amber_bamber
    amber_bamber Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    So I forgot to check in yesterday...

Thursday 300 stairs, 900/1800

Friday 300 stairs, 1200/1800

I'm hoping to get extra done this weekend, but it depends on my homework load that I have.
  • Faete
    Faete Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    A bit of a failure with the stairs yesterday - I was in a meeting most of the day and then went out straight from work. I did manage to get a couple of flights in at lunchtime though.

Tues 300/1085
    Weds 300/535
    Thurs 300/420
    Fri 300/230
    1800/2270

Fae XX
  • amber_bamber
    amber_bamber Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Today I have 600 stairs :) so I'm at 1800/1800 for the week. I'm gonna get some more in to put me over for tomorrow as well :)
  • ACowboyKid
    ACowboyKid Posts: 142
    Options
    doayde.jpg

Ahaha I love it. Like with everyone else it totally does remind me of someone in a horror flick or something.

I got 300 done yesterday so my count is.

Tues // 1000
    Weds // 95
    Thurs // 1000
    Fri // 300
    Sat // 1200
    Total // 3595

And I've lost 4 lbs this week! Whoo! Hopefully I won't gain it back in the next two days though since I haven't been able to get to the gym the past few days >.< Although I'm wondering if this is too much to lose. I mean my BMI is on the verge of obese at 194lbs for 5'6-5'7 but that is a lot of weight to lose in one week. I have it set up at 1400 calories per day but I don't really restrict what I eat. If I'm hungry then I eat what I want and by just tracking my calories it encourages me to be more aware and make better choices. I also don't really eat back much of my exercise calories (sometimes I will because my body is hungry or something looks ultra yummy) because I seem to not lose anything or I get obsessed about it. If my body asks then it receives. I'm just a bit worried since I've been reading so much stuff people have said on here. What do you guys do exactly and how has it worked for you?

I'm going when my girlfriend gets out of work at 6a so we can do our strength training and I can start in on C25K. Is anyone else doing the C25K? I started it a few months ago but had to stop because I have painful hip issues due to a twisted hip/leg birth defect and in order to correct the damn thing I developed Achilles tendonitis. Blah. Hope it doesn't happen this time!
  • missxchelly
    missxchelly Posts: 180
    Options
    I should be able to finish the rest of these dang stairs tomorrow. They have been killing my quads and calfs and are terrible! Terrible I say! On a brighter note, my legs feel like guns and I've gotten past the painful part, now it's just annoying. 470 is my goal tomorrow and then I am done!! GO AWAY STAIRS! HIIIISSSSSSS.
  • ACowboyKid
    ACowboyKid Posts: 142
    Options
    Haha I actually really like doing stairs. Gets my heart rate up fast and really works my legs... just that whole not being able to walk thing the next day really blows. hah
  • Kanzaki3
    Options
    I didn't do any stairs yesterday so I decided to do a bunch of them tonight. I did 1,400 tonight which puts my total to 4,020. I'm not used to sweating so much at 1am.
  • Jessamin
    Options
    Whoops! Late night, not as many steps.

Saturday: 2020.
    Sunday: 340.

Total: 6830.