What am I doing wrong?

2»

Replies

• misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    OP, why are you avoiding posting your height/current weight/goal weight?
  • angiemick86
    angiemick86 Posts: 9 Member
    you have some food entries that aren't consistent with the calories listed either (ie. the lobster from saturday has 500+ calories, but no protein)

I'm not sure what entries that could be...I have been logging as close to what I was eating as possible.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    edited December 2016
    you have some food entries that aren't consistent with the calories listed either (ie. the lobster from saturday has 500+ calories, but no protein)

I'm not sure what entries that could be...I have been logging as close to what I was eating as possible.

calories = (carbs*4)+(protein*4)+(fat*9) - was that the brand you ate? if not, do you have the package details for what you ate or were you in a restaurant? you can add your own food entries
  • angiemick86
    angiemick86 Posts: 9 Member
    misskarne wrote: »

I didn't know I was avoiding posting any of that I assumed when I made my profile public that would be able to be seen
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    misskarne wrote: »

I didn't know I was avoiding posting any of that I assumed when I made my profile public that would be able to be seen

The only thing your profile (and anyone else's) lists is your age
  • Kendralh
    Kendralh Posts: 40 Member
    When I started losing weight, I lost like 5 lbs the first two weeks, then ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for a month, then like 15 lbs in a week.

There are a lot of factors that can affect your weight-- hydration, muscle mass, stress, hormones... Just keep going and have faith that it's working. You'll see the results eventually, the body can just be strange sometimes.

:)