My second goal

Options

Hello there,

My second goal is to reach the 150's after New years so far 16 lbs to go. What's your weight loss goal ? Feel free to share...

Replies

• JamieCroyle
    JamieCroyle Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My fingers are crossed and I'm sending you prayers. Best of Luck!!!!
  • EricaH7
    EricaH7 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My goal is 138. That will put me right in the middle of the healthy bmi range. right now I am 15 pounds away. I might end up going to 134 though because that would put me at 50 pounds lost. :smiley:
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    To have another successful year of maintenance (2017 will be year 4!).
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    My main priority is improving my fitness levels. Goals like running 5k in a certain time don't work for me because I end up pushing too hard and getting injuries. My goal is simply to continue getting in 3 cardio sessions and 3 strength training sessions per week, but be more consistent about it. Oh, and lose 5 more pounds.

ETA: Eating 7 servings of fruits/veggies a day needs to be in there too.
  • irandra23
    irandra23 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 55 pounds by August next year.. i just hope i stay dedicated to healthy eating and my work outs.
  • rachelr1116
    rachelr1116 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    My first goal was to get under 200 and I did that in October, my next goal is to get to a normal BMI, only 16 more lbs to go! After that I think my ultimate goal is going to be 157, just about the middle of the normal BMI range and 80 lbs lost.
  • JamieCroyle
    Options
    Hey my fitness pals this is very exciting news...I love everybodys goals.... If I can accomplish mine, You can accomplish yours !!!! If I can make it, You can make it !!!! We'll do it together.
  • Melemur
    Melemur Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have 2 goals in mind my self I originally wanted to go to 150 and I'm only 10 pounds off right now but my ideal weight I would love to be 140 I'm going to keep going but I will be happy once I get to 150 that would be a big accomplishment for me
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Get out of my slump and finally make it into the 150s
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I'm working on my 3rd 5% mini-goal of 236 lbs. I'm hoping to hit it by the end of the month.
  • myfightsong88
    myfightsong88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 120 (am at 166 now). Hoping for low 160's by the new year.
  • JamieCroyle
    Options
    I wish you the Best of luck on your goals
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Ten pull-ups in a row! (I can currently do six.)