Bar code scanner/smart phone

Options
2»

Replies

• CajunCubsFan
    CajunCubsFan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it, it does save time. One thing is you have to watch and check what it says something is. I was at subway and scanned a "Sprite Zero" and it said it was a "Small Fry, McDonald's" LOL. I scanned it like three times and it did the same thing. I just LOLed and looked it up. It does same time most of the time. Its really great for when you recipe.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Love love love this feature now that the Iphone has it.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    My husband showed me this scan feature and I'm going to put it on my iphone today. What a time saver!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    does it work for iphone4? i dont see the option anywhere :(

The update came out about a week or so ago.
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Tried uninstalling the ap and reinstalling it. Still not working. What am I doing wrong???

What kind of phone do you have? I have iPhone 3g and it won't work. Hopefully, if the iPhone 5 EVER comes out, I can get a new phone & this app will work on it, as well. I can't wait to try it.
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Works like a champ with my iPhone 4.
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    iPhone 3GS and above users: Update apps. If that doesn't work, plug the phone in, connect to iTunes, and make sure you have the latest OS update.
  • rosieraven
    rosieraven Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The app doesn't work for the iPhone 3G. I don't have an iPhone, I have the Samsung Galaxy Prevail; it's an android compatible.