I need to lose 50+ lbs./ Friends?

Options
I am 18 years old and I want to lose fifty pounds or more. I can use some motivation to get started :)

Replies

• moriahellis92
    moriahellis92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too. 80 lbs here. Feel free to add me :)
  • MagicDance396
    MagicDance396 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, I have more to lose than you but I'd still love for us to support each other!!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • sammieparcell
    sammieparcell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    When I started I needed to lose about 55kgs (about 100lbs) i have lost 83lbs so far!! Woop woop! I'm 22. I am here to support and encourage :)
  • ThePudgyPolarBear
    Options
    I'm 22 and looking to lose just under 60 pounds. Would love it if you guys would add me, I need support!
  • alyssag2011
    alyssag2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 looking to lose 50+ pounds as well! Can always use new friends for motivation! Give me an add
  • azelizabeth
    azelizabeth Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 45 and have 50 to go.
  • rominaledezma22
    rominaledezma22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me I need to lose 40 lbs
  • heaven199125
    heaven199125 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hola! I lost 62 pounds and still struggling to reach at 200. Feel free to add
  • Belma24everyday
    Belma24everyday Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am almost 40 years old and still overweight. I have tried fad diets and now I just want to be healthy
  • trashy1
    trashy1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 47 and have been overweight for 30 years now. I have had enough and just want to be healthy too. I have about 60 pounds to lose.
  • Mskelan1987
    Mskelan1987 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 29 and I have 80 lbs to lose. This is my first time that I am really trying to lose the weight to have a healthier life. I am looking for friends who are on the journey as well. Feel free to add me. We can help motivate each other.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me. Currently at 192.6 lbs, wanting to get down to 130 lbs.
  • popo0509
    popo0509 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have about 60+ to lose as well, request sent and anyone can feel free to add me.
  • kymmy1988
    kymmy1988 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and have about 60lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • stasiaortiz95
    stasiaortiz95 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here, supporting friends would be nice as well as to hear how you are losing weight:)
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • mya_nicole
    mya_nicole Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and I have 50+ pounds to lose. Feel free to add me also!
  • steftothefannie
    steftothefannie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Trying to get back on track. I've lost over 50lbs before and I seemed to have found it again... Trying to lose 60lbs and I'm having a hard time STARTING. I'm really stressed at home and can't seem to get out of my own way. Need accountability and motivation. Thanks!! ~Stefanie
  • kejw08
    kejw08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Down, 27 lbs with 69 more to go. Feel free to add me.