Finding myself !

Options
Snicolej
Snicolej Posts: 113 Member
What an experience ! I started this Journey to find myself on 1/6/16 at 314 pounds wearing a 22/24 and xxl/ xxxl and I'm now at 198 pounds wearing a 14 and large or xl ! I was so unhappy with what I had became and now I look in the mirror and thank wow I can do this I'm so much more than a size or a number on a scale ! I'm powerful ! I look at my clothes and thank that's not fitting me then put it on and surprise it fits ! My rings a so big now and my feet have also went down a size ! I have so much more room in the car ! My seatbelt don't choke me out ! I LOVE WATER ! I don't miss pop/soda ! I eat what I want just less of it ! I still have flaws but there my flaws and they are part of my story ! I am no longer obese and someday I will not be over weight ! All I had to do was remind myself I'm worth it ! I want it ! And I will get there ! One day in step one calorie at a time ! We can do anything we put our minds to ! Hope you all keep reminding yourself you are worth it we all started for a reason and end the end it will all be worth it !

I still have 30 pounds to go and can't wait to see what the future holds !

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!