NSV and a little SV

Options
Last night, I noticed that little fat nubbin on my tail bone is gone. I wasn't really aware of it but now know it was there because now it isn't.

AND. After weeks and weeks of no movement on the scale below 170, (except for when I was using an inaccurate scale which doesn't count) this morning I weighed in at 169. I still have a very long way to go, especially if I have to push this hard for every pound lost, but I am happy to finally break that barrier.

Replies

• cskalaj
    cskalaj Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Good job! I've been having trouble breaking 170 even on the INACCURATE scale! Hope we both start to see better movement soon!
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I have also hit a nice SV. Today I was 174. Exactly 20 lbs less than my highest weight. I didn't log it though because I logged my weight Wednesday and I'm hoping it stays around til my next log day :) Keep up the great work!!
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    What does NSV and SV mean?
  • animegirl32
    animegirl32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I haven't seen any movement on my scale either despite working out and watching what I eat now for a few weeks. It's encouraging to see those who have stuck to it and finally see the plateau break! There is hope for me yet!
  • cdenham001
    cdenham001 Posts: 83
    Options

NSV- non scale victory

SV- scale victory
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    NSV = non scale victory
    SV = scale victory ???

Is 'better movement' = BM? :ohwell:
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options

NSV- non scale victory

SV- scale victory

Thank you!!!! I was confused for a minute! I have a bunch of NSVs! Yuck! I wish my friends weren't such great cooks. LOL
  • Bucky2BeBetty
    Bucky2BeBetty Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    NSV = non scale victory
    SV = scale victory ???

Is 'better movement' = BM? :ohwell:

Of corse, because a BM leads to more SVs:happy: :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!