Post Your Weight Lifting Before and After Pics! (Women Preferably)

Options
Hello!

I started lifting heavy these last few weeks... and I love seeing before and after pictures to motivate me... especially when it comes to lifting. Even though I'm burning a ton more while lifting according to my HRM, I feel like I won't see results quite as quick (I'm impatient sometimes).

Feel free to post your before and after pictures here if you've been introducing weights into your workout plan.

My current squating weight is 100 lbs. (going to try to up it next leg day). I can only bench about 45 lbs. at the moment too. I can deadlift about a good 60-ish lbs. as well! I just started, but can't wait to move up!

What about you gals?

Replies

• Nikkimaxim
    Nikkimaxim Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I messed up somehow. Oh well lol
  • Nikkimaxim
    Options
    SammyPacks wrote: »
    Hello!

I started lifting heavy these last few weeks... and I love seeing before and after pictures to motivate me... especially when it comes to lifting. Even though I'm burning a ton more while lifting according to my HRM, I feel like I won't see results quite as quick (I'm impatient sometimes).

Feel free to post your before and after pictures here if you've been introducing weights into your workout plan.

My current squating weight is 100 lbs. (going to try to up it next leg day). I can only bench about 45 lbs. at the moment too. I can deadlift about a good 60-ish lbs. as well! I just started, but can't wait to move up!

What about you gals?

I forgot to mention, i see much faster results now than i ever did with my cardio only days. I've thought about becoming a powerlifter in the long run. Im still not quite confident about that yet. My goal for now is to be able to do 5 unassisted pullups at least by summer haha
  • sevenofnine01
    sevenofnine01 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention, i see much faster results now than i ever did with my cardio only days. I've thought about becoming a powerlifter in the long run. Im still not quite confident about that yet. My goal for now is to be able to do 5 unassisted pullups at least by summer haha

Amazing progress! Holy moly. What a difference. You look much more "bikini body" in the second picture.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Nikkimaxim wrote: »
    I posted this in another thread but i don't mind posting here too. This was my progress in only a couple of months the beginning of this year. My son was about 5 months in the first pic and 7 months in the right photo. I accomplished this by heavy lifting with progressive overload and doing hiit cardio for 15 minutes just twice a week if that. Of course, i ate clean about 80% off the time. This progress photo was so long ago because life got in the way and I actually stopped working out for a few months. I just recently picked it back up in August 17th to be exact. .so almost 4 months strong now; ) I've been off and on wit7ohynegqq7fh.png
    h my fitness for 5 years now. I'm determined to make it past the one year mark this time. I barely log any calories and just try to be mindful of what i eat. Im currently trying to gain muscle with minimal fat gains. In the past 3 months, I've gained about 8-10 pounds. I've lost half an inch on my belly and l gained half an inch on both my thighs and bum, which is what I'm going for! I still continue to do heavy lifting 3-5 days a week and have just recently added back in two 15 minute hiit sessions on the treadmill. I will post a more recent progress photo here in a couple of months or so though:) we can do this ladies! ! P.s. there's only about a 3 pound difference in these photos. I weigh about 7 pounds heavier now, which is what I'm aiming for:)

Whoa!!! You look amazing!!! Stunning really! Great job! That's really impressive. I'm going to be starting some fasted cardio/HIIT for about 15-25 minutes once or twice a week as well. I'm lifting heavy about 3 days a week at the moment.

Thanks for that! Those are great results!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    WOW
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    @Nikkimaxim You look fantastic! Do you have any side pics comparisons?
  • Nikkimaxim
    Options
    @Nikkimaxim You look fantastic! Do you have any side pics comparisons?

Honestly i did on those days and there was a noticeable difference in my waist, however, the phone that I had that picture on broke. I just took this side by side comparison the other day. This is a one month difference of heavy lifting. Ive been really trying to lift and grow my glutes while not gaining much fat in my waist (as bulking tends to do that to me). The left was taken November 2nd and the right was December 1st. Remember, i stopped working out for several months after i took those first photos that i posted. Otherwise, i would be showing much more improvement by now. Ill take another one come January 1st.
  • Nikkimaxim
    Options
    Here's the photo
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Wow @Nikkimaxim, you look fantastic. Keep up the great work!
  • Nikkimaxim
    Options
    SammyPacks wrote: »
    Nikkimaxim wrote: »
    I posted this in another thread but i don't mind posting here too. This was my progress in only a couple of months the beginning of this year. My son was about 5 months in the first pic and 7 months in the right photo. I accomplished this by heavy lifting with progressive overload and doing hiit cardio for 15 minutes just twice a week if that. Of course, i ate clean about 80% off the time. This progress photo was so long ago because life got in the way and I actually stopped working out for a few months. I just recently picked it back up in August 17th to be exact. .so almost 4 months strong now; ) I've been off and on wit7ohynegqq7fh.png
    h my fitness for 5 years now. I'm determined to make it past the one year mark this time. I barely log any calories and just try to be mindful of what i eat. Im currently trying to gain muscle with minimal fat gains. In the past 3 months, I've gained about 8-10 pounds. I've lost half an inch on my belly and l gained half an inch on both my thighs and bum, which is what I'm going for! I still continue to do heavy lifting 3-5 days a week and have just recently added back in two 15 minute hiit sessions on the treadmill. I will post a more recent progress photo here in a couple of months or so though:) we can do this ladies! ! P.s. there's only about a 3 pound difference in these photos. I weigh about 7 pounds heavier now, which is what I'm aiming for:)

Whoa!!! You look amazing!!! Stunning really! Great job! That's really impressive. I'm going to be starting some fasted cardio/HIIT for about 15-25 minutes once or twice a week as well. I'm lifting heavy about 3 days a week at the moment.

Thanks for that! Those are great results!

You're welcome:) take lots of pictures because the scale lies! ! I weigh 10 pounds more now than i did 4 months ago but my waist is slimmer and my bum is bigger:)
  • Nikkimaxim
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Wow @Nikkimaxim, you look fantastic. Keep up the great work!

Thanks girlie! ! So do you! !
  • Nikkimaxim
    Options
    @quiksylver296 @HealthyBodySickMind you ladies look great!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    You ladies look fantastic! @Nikkimaxim I think I posted on another thread about how impressed I am with your results in such a short amount of time. And @HealthyBodySickMind, you look amazing. Love your tracking. Your lifts are super impressive. I've been shooting for 2x BW DL and hope to hit that this year. @quiksylver296, you need to post updated shots! I do too. But then again, I've just been gaining so I've been holding off until next year when I cut again.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Wow! You guys are killing it!!!
  • Nikkimaxim
    Options
    You ladies look fantastic! @Nikkimaxim I think I posted on another thread about how impressed I am with your results in such a short amount of time. And @HealthyBodySickMind, you look amazing. Love your tracking. Your lifts are super impressive. I've been shooting for 2x BW DL and hope to hit that this year. @quiksylver296, you need to post updated shots! I do too. But then again, I've just been gaining so I've been holding off until next year when I cut again.

Thank you! ! Id still love to see your bulking progress; )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!