What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Insomnia every night this week. :'(
  • Chocoholic1990
    Chocoholic1990 Posts: 17 Member
    At work...wondering how my life ended up so differently from how I imagined it
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Spent my first 35 minutes of the day getting yelled at. I refuse to cry. Considering what single would be like after 23 years. That's what I'm doing right now.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    in my car we can go to work
  • JustMissTracy
    w9achzw8gx1j.jpg
    Reading a new book

I need this book!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Spent my first 35 minutes of the day getting yelled at. I refuse to cry. Considering what single would be like after 23 years. That's what I'm doing right now.

Big hugs darlin.. :*
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member

I'm sorry to hear this. ((hugs)) Hope things improve. :heart:
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    praying i can find where my headphones are before i have to go to work
  • JustMissTracy

Thankyou both...I'm probably being dramatic...but I hate being yelled at...hate crying more. Especially when I got up at 5 to see him off to work...On the positive, I now have a gorgeous dog to keep me company if I decide I wanna be alone for the rest of my life.
  • JustMissTracy
    Is it too early to drink or get high, I wonder? Is that resident cop up yet? Don't matter, it's almost legal here!
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member

Thankyou both...I'm probably being dramatic...but I hate being yelled at...hate crying more. Especially when I got up at 5 to see him off to work...On the positive, I now have a gorgeous dog to keep me company if I decide I wanna be alone for the rest of my life.

I tend to be more sensitive/vulnerable first thing in the morning and it makes things seem a thousand times worse than they are. I hope the rest of the day treats you more kindly. :smile:
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Is it too early to drink or get high, I wonder? Is that resident cop up yet? Don't matter, it's almost legal here!

I hear you on this.. I hope your day gets better.. :):)

I have not had much sleep cause got yelled out last night... I did not want to do something that was sprung on me at the last minute and I was told I was not spontaneous enough.. who is spontaneous after 18 years of the same person?
  • JustMissTracy
    He's gone, I'm alone with the dog now...unless he calls and starts again, the day can only be what I make of it....I'm not gonna let him ruin it even when he's not here...happy, bipolar chick starts now. LOL. I have ice cream too.
  • RoxieDawn
    He's gone, I'm alone with the dog now...unless he calls and starts again, the day can only be what I make of it....I'm not gonna let him ruin it even when he's not here...happy, bipolar chick starts now. LOL. I have ice cream too.

Dogs are great listeners and cuddle buddies.. Ice cream always makes things in life much better.
  • JustMissTracy
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Dogs are great listeners and cuddle buddies.. Ice cream always makes things in life much better.

Agreed. Soon as the tall yeller left, Harley came right over to me and laid his head in my lap. Like he knew <3
  • RoxieDawn

Agreed. Soon as the tall yeller left, Harley came right over to me and laid his head in my lap. Like he knew <3

I got chill bumps after reading this <3 ... our dogs have great intuition and I know they feel our pain!
  • JustMissTracy

I have not had much sleep cause got yelled out last night... I did not want to do something that was sprung on me at the last minute and I was told I was not spontaneous enough.. who is spontaneous after 18 years of the same person?

OMG, Roxie....I hear you!!! 23 years here. Eff spontaneity....do the fricking dishes for me, make ME dinner, say something sweet without expecting anything, and clip your damn toenails....then maybe we can think about being a bit more spontaneous! Did you cave? I usually cave...
  • JustMissTracy
    I'm still wrapped up in my covers in bed giving myself an inspirational pep talk about getting out of bed.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016

OMG, Roxie....I hear you!!! 23 years here. Eff spontaneity....do the fricking dishes for me, make ME dinner, say something sweet without expecting anything, and clip your damn toenails....then maybe we can think about being a bit more spontaneous! Did you cave? I usually cave...

I did not cave this time.. it made him stew in his own juices all that much more.. Actually it was quite funny, but at the same time, I do not like being call unspontaneous at all..hurt me feelings.. I always do what he wants to do.. :'(